The American College of Cardiology and Audio-Digest Foundation have partnered to bring you ACCEL – ACC Extended Learning
Improve patient care and outcomes by staying abreast of the most recent news on the latest scientific advances, ground-breaking technologies, and the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Whether you are a practicing cardiologist or specialize in research and academia, ACCEL offers content related to your specialty. You will learn from literature reviews, editorials, and in-depth coverage from cardiology conferences around the world.
- App crashes fixes.
- Performance improvements.
- Testing questions cut off fix.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a pointless app as I am unable to log into it using my credentials. Tells me that my username and password are incorrect, go to the website and same username and password work, even cutting and pasting to make sure there’s no typographical era doesn’t seem to work. Maybe I am missing something, and if so I’ll gladly change this review.
- Audio-Digest Foundation
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © American College of Cardiology
- In-App Purchases
- Lecture Valid for 1.25 Credits $15.99
- Lecture Valid for 2 Credits $24.99
- Lecture Valid for 1 Credit $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.