By Accela, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Accela Inspector app gives government agency inspectors and investigators access to a core set of functionality for performing inspections and investigations using their mobile device.
• View and update inspection details including checklists, attachments, and comments.
• Use comment management features for easier entry on mobile devices.
• Take a photo or existing image and make simple annotations on top of it.
• Update checklist items individually or in batch from the list view.
• Call primary inspection contact with a single click.
• Create, Reschedule, and Reassign Inspections.
• View, Edit Inspection Contacts.
• Search for Parcels and Inspections.
Works with Accela Automation 7.2.0 FP2 Hotfix 23 or higher. Requires mobile license. Requires Accela Gateway 3.1.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
• Cancel Inspection
• Inspection Contact Name/Number Call/Message/E-mail options
• Search inspections by inspection status
• Estimated Time of Arrival View/Edit/Update
• Fee Line Item Details on Records
• Conditions Banner on Inspection Summary
• Time Accounting usability enhancements
• Result Comments field expands with text
• Open PDFs in third party apps issue fixed
• Bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 22, 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Languages: Arabic, English
- Seller: Accela, Inc.
- © Accela, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.