By Accela, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Accela Inspector app gives government agency inspectors and investigators access to a core set of functionality for performing inspections and investigations using their mobile device.
• View and update inspection details including checklists, attachments, and comments.
• Use comment management features for easier entry on mobile devices.
• Take a photo or existing image and make simple annotations on top of it.
• Update checklist items individually or in batch from the list view.
• Call primary inspection contact with a single click.
• Create, Reschedule, and Reassign Inspections.
• View, Edit Inspection Contacts.
• Search for Parcels and Inspections.
Works with Accela Automation 7.2.0 FP2 Hotfix 23 or higher. Requires mobile license. Requires Accela Gateway 3.1.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• New and improved user interface with bright contrast skin for better outdoor viewing.
• View attachments in 3rd party apps when they exist on the device.
• Supports printing to Brother printers (such as Pocket Jet 673 ad hoc Wi-Fi printer).
• Ability to add/update record conditions from inspections.
• Improved map display of multiple inspections at one location.
• Set auto assign to false by default.
• Enhancements related to iOS 7.
• Bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 23, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Seller: Accela, Inc.
- © Accela, Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.