By Accela, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Accela Inspector app gives government agency inspectors and investigators access to a core set of functionality for performing inspections and investigations using their mobile device.
• View and update inspection details including checklists, attachments, and comments.
• Use comment management features for easier entry on mobile devices.
• Take a photo or existing image and make simple annotations on top of it.
• Update checklist items individually or in batch from the list view.
• Call primary inspection contact with a single click.
• Create, Reschedule, and Reassign Inspections.
• View, Edit Inspection Contacts.
• Search for Parcels and Inspections.
Works with Accela Automation 7.2.0 FP2 Hotfix 23 or higher. Requires mobile license. Requires Accela Gateway 3.1.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
• Bug fixes
The current upgrade has lost important functionality for our particular use. We were using "Request Comments" to display a project name on our job list because the system cannot display a project name. During the last upgrade "Request Comments" has been removed from the job list leaving the app cumbersome to use by taking away this important piece of useful information on the job list screen. My advice would be that if you are happy with your current version do not upgrade.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Seller: Accela, Inc.
- © Accela, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.