Access Fort Collins
By Comcate Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your smart phone to help make Fort
Collins a better place by quickly and easily
communicating with City officials.
Whether it’s graffiti, a pothole or a request
for information, you can contact the City
when it’s convenient for you. Identifying and
reporting the issues you come across in your
day helps City staff become aware of and
respond to community needs.
Just point, click and submit
real-time information on issues
Attach a photograph to illustrate
Assign the location of the issue,
or allow the software to auto-assign it
City Staff will receive your case
immediately. You can even use your phone
to check the status and receive messages
from staff as your request is processed.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
- Improved navigation and design
- Ability to attach a video and up to 3 photos when submitting a request
- Enhanced My Requests page: see request details, uploaded photos/video and agency updates
- My Profile page: view and edit account details, change password
- About Us page with links to selected agency information
- Log in options for anonymous users
This app is terrible. It crashes on an iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 10.3.2. Unable to submit a new report through the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 17, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcate Inc
- © 2016 Comcate, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.