Access Ridgefield is your official civic engagement tool to stay connected with the City of Ridgefield, Washington while you are on the go.
This free app offers a simple way to submit requests for service, questions, and comments to the City. See something that needs to be fixed, like a pothole, sidewalk or streetlight? Submit a service request, attach a photo and send it directly to City staff to fix the problem.
You can also access important information about what’s happening in the community, connect to an event calendar, find out what’s on the City Council agenda, learn about parks and trails, find interesting places to visit, and directly access the City’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
Download the Access Ridgefield App today and explore the City of Ridgefield!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.