public to internal to fileprivate to private - once much code is written, its access control level can be annoying to change later on, even with Xcode's new multiple cursors.
AccessControlKitty magically changes the access level of selected Swift code, a single variable to a whole file’s worth.
This Xcode Source Editor extension adds a new menu item to Xcode's Editor menu, “Access Level of Selection”, when working with Swift files. The options are:
- increment all access levels
- decrement all access levels
- create API, by changing only internal code to public
- remove API, by changing only public code to internal
- set all appropriate code to the chosen level
- remove all access level notation
Handles overridden setters, protocols, extensions with conformances, functions defined inside other functions, and other Swift bits and pieces.
- Fixes download issues
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.