By BERNINA of America, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your perfect companion that will help you:
• Explore the key features of each foot and accessory (including videos)
• Keep track of the BERNINA accessories you already own
• Discover the latest presser feet and accessories as they become available
• FInd out what accessories fit your BERNINA machines (for models made since1997)
• Search for a foot and accessory based on a technique or keyword
• Make a wish list of feet and accessories you need
• and more!
What's New in Version 1.2.5
· Added new accessories Patchwork Foot 97 and 97D
· Improved interface between video link and accessory detail page
· Improved interface between App and What’s New page
This app does not have the newest models listed which have been out well over a year now. You should also be able to keep track of accessories for more than one machine - many of us own several. If you won't list older models like my 1630, at least allow us to add our own machines to the list manually so we can keep track of which thing we have for which machine. It's a good start, but could really benefit from some more well thought out options- and it needs to stay up to date with models!
I am also very frustrated that all of my accessories that I had painstakingly entered into the app are no longer available in my app on my new iphone. The only thing that carried over was the type of machines I own. If that information carried over why not the more important information carry over as well. Seeems like this part of the app was overlooked! What good is the app if you can not use it when needed. I guess, I still need to keep a paper copy! Whats the point in having the app! I will take the time again, and enter the info and a paper copy as well fro backup, not happy!
Unfortunate Waste of Space on my iPad
I have my very first brand new Bernina and unfortunately, my machine is not even listed in the app. From what I could gather, my machine was just released, so I understand why it's not here. However, I was hoping this app would answer questions on accessories that not even the Bernina website could. Unfortunately, the app falls just as short as the website. I bought a straight stitch plate for my machine and of course, it's the wrong one. Extremely frustrating to say the least.