By BERNINA of America, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your perfect companion that will help you:
• Explore the key features of each foot and accessory (including videos)
• Keep track of the BERNINA accessories you already own
• Discover the latest presser feet and accessories as they become available
• FInd out what accessories fit your BERNINA machines (for models made since1997)
• Search for a foot and accessory based on a technique or keyword
• Make a wish list of feet and accessories you need
• and more!
What's New in Version 1.2.5
· Added new accessories Patchwork Foot 97 and 97D
· Improved interface between video link and accessory detail page
· Improved interface between App and What’s New page
I am also very frustrated that all of my accessories that I had painstakingly entered into the app are no longer available in my app on my new iphone. The only thing that carried over was the type of machines I own. If that information carried over why not the more important information carry over as well. Seeems like this part of the app was overlooked! What good is the app if you can not use it when needed. I guess, I still need to keep a paper copy! Whats the point in having the app! I will take the time again, and enter the info and a paper copy as well fro backup, not happy!
Unfortunate Waste of Space on my iPad
I have my very first brand new Bernina and unfortunately, my machine is not even listed in the app. From what I could gather, my machine was just released, so I understand why it's not here. However, I was hoping this app would answer questions on accessories that not even the Bernina website could. Unfortunately, the app falls just as short as the website. I bought a straight stitch plate for my machine and of course, it's the wrong one. Extremely frustrating to say the least.
As a large company, was it a surprise that your customers may upgrade their phones? And be forced to re-enter all their foot inventory, one by one?
What's easier for you? Losing sales because your customer hesitates to buy, thinking maybe I have that foot already? Or allowing customers who upgrade or change iPhones (out of necessity) to keep their data intact?
Really. It's as if app developers never threaded a needle or sewed on a button. Or they were born yesterday; unlike your loyal 40 year customers who have Berninas going back decades who would like to have all their models in their foot database--even if those models are no longer sold--so they can match the foot accessories. Duh!