Introducing Accomplice, the all-in-one app combining your favorite Ride and Food Delivery apps to easily access deals and save time. You can find the fastest or cheapest Ride, discover the best Restaurant for food delivery or combine both!
• Now Featuring - Lyft, Uber, Delivery.com, EatStreet, Yelp and Flitways.
• Compare ride prices and pickup times from different apps.
• Request your ride and monitor your driver's location on the map.
• Explore and compare restaurants from top food delivery apps.
• Place food orders from 1 or multiple restaurants at the same time and checkout right from the app.
• Let accomplice coordinate multiple services for you.
For example: Request a ride home and order food to be delivered by the time you arrive all at the same time.
Users are saying:
“I love knowing I can get the best deals on ride and food delivery without having to check a million different apps. Having a variety of partners and categories will be market-moving!”—Brian C, Senior Consultant, Financial Services Firm
"As a working mom, it’s great to be able to do all my errands at once so I can spend more time with my toddlers. I'm driven by Accomplice's ease of use, cost-savings and variety."—Nadia V, Divisional VP, Multimedia Services Company
EatStreet and Yelp restaurants are now available! You can tap a button to choose a restaurant from Delivery.com, EatStreet or Yelp . This version also features:
• Added 1000s of new restaurants nationwide.
• New Food Delivery screens with much better food images.
• Bug Fixes and performance Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very quick and exciting
Works perfectly! Love to be able to handle my services on the phone. Great work! There are some small issues here and there, but nothing too big.
Liking it so far
I really like having the option of these services available to me on mobile. Thank you for making this app available to use all. I gave it 5 stars.
Works really well to have multiple services running simultaneously in one rather than needing to switch either apps. Highly recommend as a consolidated service aggregator
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.