Go deep into Bible study with Accordance® 12 Lite.
Accordance equips you with cutting-edge original language tools, a dynamic interlinear, drag-and-drop graphical searching, and a host of other features designed to take your Bible study to the next level. Experience a clean and simple interface that can be customized to complement your Bible study objectives.
Upon registration, you will receive the following Bibles and reference works for studying the Bible:
• English Standard Version (ESV) with Strong’s Numbers
• King James Version (KJV) with Strong’s Numbers
• King James Version Apocrypha
• World English Bible (WEB)
• Douay-Rheims Bible
• Matthew Henry Condensed Commentary
• Easton’s Bible Dictionary
• Bible Names Dictionary
• Strong’s Greek Dictionary
• Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary
• Gospel Harmony Parallel
• Old Testament Parallel
• Old Testament in New Testament Parallel
• BiblicalTraining.org Collection
• Classic Bible Passages
• Dr. J’s Bible Study Methods
• Nave’s Topical Bible
• Outlines of the Bible
• Parables and Miracles
• Chronological Readings
• Devotional Readings
International Language Bibles
• Portuguese Bible: João Ferreira De Almeida Atualizada
• Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 2008
• Italian: Conferenza Episcopale Italiana 1974
• German Elberfelder 1905
• French: Louis Segond Bible
• German Lutherbibel 1912
• Spanish 1909 Reina Valera with Strong's numbers
• Romanian: Versiunea Dumitru Cornilescu 2014
• Accordance PhotoGuide Sampler
• Accordance Atlas Sampler
• Accordance Timeline Sampler
From within Accordance 12 Lite, you can purchase our Starter Collection and gain access to more features for research such as Stacks & Paper as well as a larger library of Bibles and reference works.
This update brings major improvements for importing User Notes from BibleWorks. This includes better matching for Hebrew characters, importing single Book folders of User Notes, and more. There are also minor updates related to Unicode, Simple Constructs, User Bibles, User Tools, and localizations.
* Massive updates to the BibleWorksHebrewToYehudit routine:
- Support for all the remaining characters, generated manually by comparing the raw fonts and matching as best as possible.
- Changed the incoming encoding to want windows ANSI, as some characters used by BWHebrew aren’t present in MacRoman.
- Fixed some small conversion errors.
- When swapping the order of vowels and consonants, reversed the vowel/cantillation order so it remains logical (Consonant -> Vowel -> Cantillation)
- If a conversion isn’t found, now the source character is retained.
- When swapping the final string, do it line by line, so the lines themselves aren’t reversed.
* Added support for importing a single book folder of User Notes, such as selecting the ‘Gen’ folder directly containing verse notes.
* Modified how research results display when the “Full Text” display option is selected:
- Tools with sub-articles will now also display the sub-articles of hits (up to a maximum number).
- In the NIDNTT, both Greek AND English will be treated as a default field, so that the entire article will be displayed for either.
* Adjusted how paper item indent and gear controls position, in order to prevent an overlap that could occur when the heading text spanned the full width of the page.
* Added the ability to use the character search option (period (.) for inline searching, and the CHAR item in the Construct tab) for Unicode characters for both Texts and Tools.
* Enhanced the construct CHAR dialog box by adding an option to select either ASCII or Unicode characters. This option is only supported for the Simple construct and is disabled for the Greek and Hebrew constructs.
* When pasting text directly into the CHAR item in the Construct tab, the paste style is now ignored.
* Improved case insensitive UTF8 string comparison for Armenian, that has problems with certain characters that capitalize oddly.
* “Copy as search URL” will now convert all component strings to unicode if any of them are unicode, which fixes an encoding issue in “Strong’s Number” search URLs.
* Accordance will now recognize the search field in a URL regardless of if the apostrophe in “Strong’s Number” is a regular apostrophe or a right single quotation mark.
* Increased the hardcoded limit on books in a user bible from 100 to 200, which allows Quran import to go through.
* Improved backward compatibility of Highlights files.
* Filenames of User tools that are converted to tools are now shortened before adding the ° symbol, if they are too long.
* Now if a module is deleted from the library, it is now also removed from user groups.
* Apple deprecated the option to have title bars on the side with MacOS 10.12. Adjusted any windows with side title bars to have them on top instead in 10.12 and up.
* Dialog Localization updates.
* Updated help for 12.2.9
Ratings and Reviews
Best bible study tool
This is the best Bible Study tool available, hands down.
Word of caution: don’t get it from the Mac app store if you’ve already downloaded a copy from thier website. The Mac App Store will mess up your pre-existing accordance library.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.