Zoho Books is ready for GST in India, Australia and Canada.
Today no business goes to sleep. Being able to manage transactions and access your financial information anytime is vital for any business. Zoho Books is available on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Here's what some of users have said about our mobile app
"I have been using ZOHO for my business for a year now & it has saved me so much time. I would highly recommend it for any business or even general home use for end of year TAX. Great work ZOHO."
"Zoho has been a great replacement for Quickbooks for our small business. It's easy to use on mobile devices and the laptop. Highly recommend"
With the Zoho Books iOS App you can
1. Manage Money Coming In
You can create and send estimates and invoices on the move. You can choose invoices that match your business identity and accept payments from your customers online!
2. Manage Money Going Out
Record expenses and bills and categorize them right from your iPhone. Get to know how much you owe and always pay your bills on time.
3. Your Accountant is never far away
With the Zoho Books iPhone app your accountant is never far away to advise you. Invite your trusted advisor to review your numbers right from the comfort of his home or office.
4. Business Insights In Your Pocket
Do you have enough cash for payroll and paying supplier bills? How much do your customers owe? What are your top expenses? Answers to these are just a tap away.
5. Track time accurately
Get to track time you spend on your projects and bill them right from the app.
6. Going Global. No worries!
Zoho Books supports transactions in multiple currencies and is precision personified.
7. No limitations!
There is absolutely no limitations on the number of transactions or users who can access Zoho Books. Truly unlimited!
8. Subscribe within the app
We have three plans. You can choose monthly/yearly subscription.
Basic Plan: 50 contacts | 1 user
Standard Plan: 500 contacts | 3 users
Professional Plan: Unlimited contacts | Unlimited users
Basic - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $9(USD)
Basic - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $90(USD)
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $19(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $190(USD)
Professional - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $29(USD)
Professional - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $300(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This update comes with a host of bug fixes:
• Some crashes that occurred while creating items and invoices have been fixed.
• Special characters in contact names no longer hinder visibility of the Customer Statement.
• We've also fixed an issue where you couldn't save line item descriptions in purchase transactions.
Ratings and Reviews
Zoho Books is a great product!
I use Zoho Books on a daily basis. It is very user friendly and easily accessible from mobile phone or tablet during business travels. It loads fast even on slow connections overseas. Interface is very clean, self explanatory and easy to use. A few times that I needed to contact customer service via chat, they always answered fast and addressed my questions on the spot. I highly recommend Zoho Books.
Best ever from longtime entrepreneur
I’ve started and ran over 10 companies in my life including a fairly large software consulting firm emphasis on accounting and inventory control. Zoho is the most exciting group of products I have ever seen. I’m convinced that they eliminate the need for over 30% of our personnel. The software blows away Sage and QuickBooks and many others. It’s not even close. I have never been this excited about software. Serious!
Wayyyyyy better than QuickBooks Online
I’m so glad I switched from QuickBooks Online to Zoho Books. Half the price and so may more options. I appreciate the chat support. And in 15 minutes I was able to import all of my QB invoices into Zoho. Only thing missing is the ability to have customers sign invoices on my iPhone when I’m st a Customer’s home. AND I’m able to scan receipts directly into Zoho. AND twice a month I backup all my attachments to my cloud. It’s great.
- Zoho Corporation
- 104.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic - Monthly $8.99
- Standard - Monthly $18.99
- Basic Plan - Monthly $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.