Accounts 2 Checkbook
By SVT Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch ID Support
- Use Touch ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy
What's New in Version 6.2
- Bug fixes and minor UI improvements
Very Smooth Set-up and Daily Entries
(I’m not associated w/ developer) (Review updated after 11 months using this app).
I switched to Accounts2 from an older, 2012 app that was no longer supported. (I hung on for a long time, but the older app finally crashed my phone). I am pleasantly surprised with Accounts2: the initial entering of accounts is smooth, corrections are simple, and my accounts are in order. The transition was easy, and I am able to keep up to the moment tabs on my spending. I do manual entry on everything I spend, so I can tell if I am close on a credit card or my bank account, but the app stores my "normal" entries so I just type a few letters, and it gives my a list of possibilities. I don't think it will link to my accounts like Mint, but I don't want it to, because I do most of my shopping on 2 or 3 days between paychecks, and any lag will have me spending more than I have (or at least more than I meant to spend.. I suspect that I will continue to use Accounts2 for a long time (as long as the developer supports it), because it is so easy to use day-to-day, so I don’t spend money I don’t really have. Nice Work!
Been using original app for a couple years, just switched to accounts 2, but can't see any advantage to it. This app has only 4 reports and doesn't allow user to define reports or create different types reports. I need to be able to separate personal from business. The app lets you have many different types accounts, but puts all records in to the basic 4 reports. Too Bad.
Update: April 2017, still using this app as it does a good job as a check register and keeping an accurate record of all my bank accounts. IT STILL JUST OFFERS THE SAME LIMITED REPORTS, BUT I JUST DON'T USE THAT FEATURE BECAUSE IT'S USELESS.
The other thing that is really annoying is the sync feature. If you want your iPad to be in sync with your iPhone, you have to spend several minutes and do it manually each time. Turn this off, turn that off, turn this on, upload, turn that on, download, voila. What a bad way to do it, switch to cloud and do it automatically.
If those 2 things were fixed it would be a, 5 star app.
YOU BEGGED FOR A REVIEW, NOW FIX IT, PLEASE.
Finally found a decent one!
I used iReconcile for several years, but they stopped updating and it quit working consistently.
I searched and paid for several apps looking for a replacement, I found Accounts2 and was thrilled with it until I had trouble with syncing between my iPhone and iPad.
Well! It's syncing fine now! But I still use my email to keep a back up....I set up the sync this time by using my iPhone as the primary instead of the iPad, I uploaded everything as it suggested, but it kept downloading a past setup to my iPad, so....I uploaded to the cloud again and did it three times in a row hoping to erase anything from the past, it crashed....then I downloaded from the cloud to my iPad and it was exactly the same as the phone....it's been working for about three weeks now....I'm thrilled!
I'm grateful for this app being taken care of with current upgrades.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 22, 2017
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Steve Tran
- © 2017 SVT Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.