Accounts 2 Checkbook
By SVT Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch ID Support
- Use Touch ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy
What's New in Version 6.4
- iOS 11 Optimizations
- Ability to select accounts for inclusion in reports
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Well that’s rude
This has nothing to do with the App itself. I’ll admit the Accounts app I’ve been using has been great and I have no doubt the new one is just as good...HOWEVER, that just adds to my frustration. I haven’t even used the new Accounts 2 yet because ALL my account info is on the app I have been using and been happy with for YEARS “Accounts”. Unfortunately, the lovely little programmers at Accounts apparently didn’t feel like the original app was worth keeping and as such did not upgrade it to make it compatible with the new iOS 11, which forced me to buy an app I ALEADY HAVE! And because the original Accounts isn’t compatible I can’t even open it anymore to find out how much money I have! 🤬 Sure it’s only $2.99 for the new app, but the fact that I had to buy an app I already have and can’t use it until I back up an reload on iTunes is infuriating. Because of my long history using the app I felt stuck/forced into buying the new one, but if I was looking at this app for the first time I definitely wouldn’t buy it. I’m not a fan of being forced into rebuying things I already have just to keep using what I have been using... 🤔
Great Account App!!!
I have used this app for 5 years & Love it! With the age of debit cards the old school check register book is completely antiquated and not large enough especially when you often make small purchases.
Also if you categorize your spending... you'll see exactly where your money goes and what you may need to cut back on. Works great for tax season as it will report annual totals for medical, work, childcare expenses, or whatever categories you wish. You can also create your own categories to tailor to your needs. Shows reports for income vs. expenses and others. I would be lost without this app.
I had the previous version of this app, and I have used it for years. I upgraded because it was no longer supported. I love this new Accounts 2. The new features of Search are awesome, and it was very easy to get my old data from the other app.
While you do manually enter each transaction, it remembers previous entries, and you can select one from the list to make entry faster. You can set up recurring expenses, and it is easy to share each entry with someone else.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Steve Tran
- © 2017 SVT Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.