Accounts 2 Checkbook
By SVT Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
* Now with iCloud Sync *
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, export data, view reports, graphs, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 application are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices (requires iOS 5.0 or above).
* Optimized for Multitasking and Retina Display
- Supports fast app switching and high resolution Retina displays of iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch devices.
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad (that have multitasking capability) to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Multiple Accounts
- Track as many accounts as you need.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Description, Category, Memo, and Check # Fields
- All the necessary fields to track your transactions.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder the accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your device when you need to via email or iTunes file sharing interface.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Not convinced if Accounts 2 is right for you? Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version and see for yourself.
What's New in Version 3.6
- Fix iCloud sync bugs and minor improvements.
- Fix bug where launching Trend graph view will cause app to exit if no data was entered a six months period.
- With issue with alert views and message prompters not being centered when displayed.
almost a 5 stars
This is my 3rd app that I have downloaded and I think this is going to be the last app. I gave it 4 stars cuz I would like to see Scheduled transactions which are reminders that something is due and to have the option to post it or skip it. Something that I miss having that Quicken Checking does. It does have the recurring transaction but it automatically post it which is a good feature but something like a electric bill, I don't have the same monthly bill payment which is why I preferred the 'scheduled' transaction for something like this or any other payment that is not the same day of the month which is another reason for scheduled transaction. Kind of like a reminder that a bill is due and you fill in the amount, date, etc to be posted or skip that month or week payment. Otherwise, the developer(s) did a great job with this app and that says a lot when I have been using Quicken since 2001. Thank you for a great app!
Great app for a family!
My wife and I have tried several methods of keeping the check book up to date, but never seems to work. Prior to this app we used a sleek little deal that would snap a picture of your receipt, and automatically email it to you. Like anything though it only works if you use it, which always seemed to be the problem. We have since scrapped the paper ledger and gone to this app as it's replacement. Now we both know how much is in the account, so no more oops I didn't know. We both have our own iCloud account, so we can't use that way of syncing, which would probably be faster. We use the auto send feature that happens when you save a new debt. It would be great if they could set up a feature similar to apples calendar program, which would allow you to simply share the ledger with another person, like you would share a calendar with your family member.
Excellent implementation - a few suggestions
I compared this app to several others before purchasing it and overall it is better than the rest. Some other apps do have a few features that I would LOVE to see in this app in a future release (1) Ability to create transfers (and not only income/expense items) as a recurring event, (2) Optional deletion of the 2nd part of a transfer (in a related account) when deleting it from the other account (currently, if you delete a transfer transaction from an account, only part of it is removed -- the other half in the related account does not delete), and (3) a nice-to-have: Ability to see upcoming events (e.g., unreconciled items) on a calendar, possibly with an event notification.
But again, thanks for a great app!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Steve Tran
- © 2013 SVT Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.