Accounts 2 Checkbook
By SVT Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch ID Support
- Use Touch ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy
What's New in Version 6.3
Fixed issue with app not able to launch on iOS 11
This app is one I’ve been using for years. It’s replaced our normal ledger sometime ago and slowly is getting better. At times the developer is slow to update however it’s hard to fault as there’s only so much you can do to a checkbook ledger. The DropBox backup and the ability to photograph receipts are nice features however the iCloud sync could use some touch ups. It seems to work perfect when it wants to, but then isn’t even close at other times. A pain when you’re trying to see just how little money you may have.
A suggestion to the developer since I cannot find a contact page would be to build a widget for the App. It would be very handy to swipe down to enter a transaction without ever opening the app. You could also include a total dollar amount in each account the user could quickly glance at.
Update: I was able to restore the old data so for that, I am thankful. Unfortunately after this scare it made me look a little closer and the lack of the ability to contact the developer is frustrating. The only way I was able to get help was by posting a negative review. The instructions at the link are somewhat outdated but I was able to figure it out. All-in-all a good basic accounts app but lacking on support if something goes wrong.
Been using Accounts for years and relied heavily on it to review previous transactions. Updated my device to iOS 11 and I can no longer access any of my transactions. They are gone. There is no way to contact the company for support the links just lead you to FAQs and an outdated Facebook support page.
Be cautious if you are going to rely on this app. No warning that I would lose everything by updating my device.
Thanks for the great app!
I’ve used this app to track my expenses and budget since 2011. I forgot to back it up before updating my iPhone to iOS 11 and was disappointed that I could no longer use it. After visiting the developer site, I was able to move the data from the discontinued app to this new version and I’m back in business! Thank you SVT. I’m looking forward to more years of using this great app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Steve Tran
- © 2017 SVT Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.