Accounts 2 Checkbook
By SVT Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, view reports, export data, print, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 app are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Touch ID Support
- Use Touch ID to authenticate and launch the app quicker and more conveniently.
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder your accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data for safekeeping via email, Dropbox, or iTunes file sharing interface. Then restore it to your device whenever you need to.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version to try before you buy
What's New in Version 5.5
- Fix issue where updating a transfer at the destination account will cause the reconcile flag to be changed at the source account.
I have been patiently using a desktop application for the last 5-6 years (Checkbook Pro) which has been pretty good overall but they have never been able to get an iOS version off the ground. Despite repeated promises of an iOS counterpart, it has never materialized and I, like many users, are simply tired of waiting. After looking around and trying a number of checkbook apps they all seemed either too bloated with eye candy or were cumbersome to use. Then I found Accounts 2 and immediately loved it! It is simple to set up and use and syncs perfectly between my iPad Pro and iPhone. I really enjoy being able to quickly input expenses while on the move and not have to remember to sit down when I get back to my Mac to wrestle through all the day's receipts and risk missing something. This app works just as I would have designed it to if I had done it myself. The one thing I would really, REALLY like to see implemented is split screen support. This is critical when balancing accounts to be able to have one window open with your banking info and Accounts 2 open in the other pane to work with. If the developer can include this, I would give this app a perfect rating! Please add Split View ASAP!!!!
Love this app!!
I've been using this app for years, and I LOVE it! There were a few hiccups in the early days (probably due more to operator error than anything else), but I have had absolutely no issues since. It has a clean and intuitive interface, so I never felt as though I needed a manual to figure out how to work the darn thing. It's so much simpler than the ole paper checkbook register, and since it does the math for you, is far less prone errors. Makes bill paying a snap, and since transactions can be reconciled with a quick click, it makes balancing the checkbook a 30-second job rather than a 3-hour slog — I log into my bank account once or twice a week, reconcile the transactions that have coated, and I'm done. Haven't accidentally overdrawn my account in 3+ years.
Can't recommend this highly enough. I've tried other similar apps, and they're either clunky, overly complicated, or too buggy for my taste.
PS: I'm averse to paying for "Pro" versions of apps, but in this case, it's worth the couple of bucks to upgrade to the full version. Money well-spent for the added functionality.
Love it - Thanks!
I've used Quicken for 16 years, it's packed with features and options that are hard to beat but I don't use them anymore. Jumping on the iPad wagon as my go to device I started looking for apps that would replace my Windows applications and simplify my life and record keeping. If Quicken had a stand a lone app instead of a sync app to the desktop application I probably would have used it. Accounts2 checkbook is perfect just what I was looking for. It's simple easy to use and captures the basic info you need to track all of your accounts, checking, credit cards, 401K. Accounts2 also provides a few basic reports showing income and expenses by category which are simple easy to read and understand. Backing up your data is simple too, email it to yourself and save it or use iCloud sync. The only feature I would like to see added is a bill reminder. Maybe it could be added to the reoccurring transactions. For now I use Apple's Reminder app. Also look at this developers Debt reduction app. No one wants to retire with loads of debt but this app demonstrated I could be debt free including no mortgage. What a relief! Thanks for simplifying my life.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Steve Tran
- © 2014 SVT Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.