Accounts Lite - Checkbook
By SVT Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✥ ✥ Accounts 2 - the successor to the top selling Accounts app is now available in the App Store!
If you are considering purchasing this Accounts app, then please search for the Accounts 2 app and purchase it instead. The Accounts 2 app includes all the features of the original Accounts app plus additional new features and enhancements.
Accounts Lite is a free version of the Accounts application. You can enter up to a total of 20 transactions with Accounts Lite.
Accounts is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook.
✥ Optimized for Multitasking and Retina Display
- Supports fast app switching and higher resolution Retina display.
✥ Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
✥ Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries and details with beautiful graphs and reports.
✥ Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
✥ Transaction Sharing Between iPhones
- Stay in sync by sending your transaction to your partner. Your partner can then post the transaction to Accounts by simply clicking on the email link and saving the transaction.
✥ Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
✥ Repeating Payee List
- Create a list of repeating payees for quick selection to avoid retyping the transaction detail over and over again.
✥ Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
✥ Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat on the cycle you choose.
✥ Multiple Accounts
- Track as many accounts as you need.
✥ Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
✥ Export in CSV & QIF Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
✥ Description, Category, Memo, and Check # Fields
- All the necessary fields to track your transactions.
✥ Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
✥ Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts will auto-increment from there.
✥ Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts application based on your preferences.
✥ Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
✥ Accounts Reordering
- Reorder the accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
✥ Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
✥ Backup / Restore
Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your iOS device when you need to via the iTunes file sharing interface.
✥ Clean, Intuitive User Interface.
✥ If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
What's New in Version 4.4
- Bug fixes relating to the recurring entry and export screens.
If you like this app, then please consider upgrading to the FULL version. Thank you!
:thud:on some of these reviews
one stated cant afford the full version. really? $1.99? maybe if you bought it this will help you keep track of your money. but again if you can't afford 1.99 you don't have much to keep track of.
and I can understand people upset about limited to 20 inputs. but come on, if you like it 1.99 isn't much to support an app that you like yet alone you find useful.
at least there is a free version you can test to see if you want to spend a measly 2 bucks.
Great Checkbook App
This is one of the better checkbook apps out there, but it needs a little work. It could use a calculator to add transaction amounts to your credit card as you use them. In addition the recurring transactions could use another cycle such as the first, second, or third Wednesday of the month, etc. if it had that it would be perfect five stars!
Love this app. Very simple and organized. I like to see the graphs to have a visual on how I spend my money. I can even add categories. Definitely will buy the full version once I use up 20 transactions.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 20, 2012
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Steve Tran
- © 2012 SVT Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.