ACCP Flip Cards: Critical Care is a fun, fast, and simple way for pharmacy professionals to prepare for the Critical Care Pharmacy Specialty Certification Examination administered by the Board of Pharmacy Specialties.
This new study tool features almost 300 patient-centered, disease-specific vignettes and clinical scenarios. Each item includes an explained answer with rationale and supporting references for further study.
Items can be reviewed by examination domain or system and patient-care problems. Items can also be randomly shuffled for a more challenging review. Scoring statistics provide instant feedback that allows for a more focused review of problem areas. Answers include complete explanations with 2-5 supporting references; each reference has a hyperlink to PubMed or other literature compiler.
ACCP Flip Cards: Critical Care combines the time-tested method of review by flashcard with your mobile device, creating an ideal resource for those who want a self-paced review and refresher of disease states and therapeutics.
• In-app Statistics—Track your progress and discover those areas where you need additional study. Clear your statistics at any time to retest yourself.
• Shuffle—Mix up your flip cards as many times as you like to create a randomized stream of questions.
• Favorites—Highlight those questions that need additional review, or those questions that you find the most challenging or interesting.
• Notes—Jot down reminders, mnemonic devices, or anything that helps you prepare for the exam.
• Common Lab Values—Reference a handy table of reference values for common laboratory tests.
The American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) is a professional and scientific society that provides leadership, education, advocacy, and resources enabling clinical pharmacists to achieve excellence in practice and research.
ACCP’s membership is composed of practitioners, scientists, educators, administrators, students, residents, fellows, and others committed to excellence in clinical pharmacy and patient pharmacotherapy.
iPad font issue fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Good review of a wide variety of topics, however...
I really feel the content of this app seems pretty on point. I haven't taken the BCCCP exam yet, but I feel like these questions review some key points that are not covered in the prep course study material.
My only problems (hence the 3 star ratings) revolve around the functioning of the app. I've had a few times when the app would say "You've completed all the questions in this section" when I know I have not. Also, at the bottom of the screen, once you've answered >100 questions correctly, you're no longer able to see the last two digits of the number, so I am unable to calculate how many questions I have left, or the percentage I'm getting correct. These are minor details, but in someone studying for an exam, this can add more anxiety.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Inc.
- 12.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © American College of Clinical Pharmacy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.