CHEST SEEK™ - American College of Chest Physicians
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Challenge your knowledge of pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine with case-based questions that enhance your problem-solving skills and help prepare you for board exams! Try 30 questions free. Activities in this app are not eligible for CME credit, but search for "CHEST SEEK CME" to earn 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ in the new CME version.
Compatible with iOS 6.0 or later.
The American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), the global leader in education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, brings you CHEST SEEK™, a self-assessment tool linked directly to the subspecialty board exams.
• ACCP-SEEK® Critical Care Medicine, 670 Questions (67 Sets) *including new edition, CHEST SEEK™ Critical Care Medicine: 24th Edition
• ACCP-SEEK® Pulmonary Medicine, 530 Questions (53 Sets)
• ACCP-SEEK® Sleep Medicine, 320 Questions (32 Sets)
Installation of the CHEST SEEK™ app includes 30 free questions spanning all three specialty areas. Additional sets of 10 questions are available at the new, reduced price of $4.99.
*NOTE: Install on your other iOS devices for no additional charge just re-initiate the same in-app purchases with the same iTunes account.
Activities in this app are not eligible for CME credit, but search for "CHEST SEEK CME" to earn 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ in the new CME version.
Designed and developed by Amphetamobile
Other great features:
Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, CHEST curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again. On the iPad®, there also is enhanced figure viewing with double-sized (2x) screen capacity.
Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access CHEST SEEK questions and answers once they are purchased.
What's New in Version 5.1
- iOS 8 support
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus optimization
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 11, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 65.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Amphetamobile, LLC
- © 2009 American College of Chest Physicians and Amphetamobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- ACCP Critical Care Set 2$4.99
- ACCP Pulmonary Set 2$4.99
- ACCP Critical Care Set 3$4.99
- ACCP Pulmonary Set 3$4.99
- ACCP Pulmonary Set 4$4.99
- ACCP Critical Care Set 4$4.99
- ACCP Pulmonary Set 5$4.99
- ACCP Pulmonary Set 6$4.99
- ACCP Critical Care Set 5$4.99
- ACCP Critical Care Set 6$4.99