Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Earn 50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM while enhancing your knowledge of chest medicine with case-based questions to test your recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills. Sample 10 questions free when you install the app, and earn CME for less than $4/credit hour on purchase!
Compatible with iOS 5.1 and later
The American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP), the global leader in education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, brings you ACCP-SEEK®, a self-assessment tool linked directly to the content blueprints for the subspecialty board exams.
This app includes all the case-based questions from the following print volumes:
•ACCP-SEEK® Volume XXI: Pulmonary Medicine
•ACCP-SEEK® Volume XXII: Critical Care Medicine
•ACCP-SEEK® Sleep Medicine: Third Edition
•ACCP-SEEK® Volume XXIII: Pulmonary Medicine
Installation of the ACCP-SEEK® app includes 10 free sample questions from each volume.
To earn CME credit:
Try the 10 free sample questions.
Purchase one or any of the complete volumes for $199.99 per volume—less than $4/credit hour! Once you have completed the app questions, you will be eligible to take the 20-question posttest in order to earn your 50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
*NOTE: Install on your other iOS devices for NO EXTRA charge, just re-initiate the SAME in-app purchases WITH THE SAME ITUNES ACCOUNT.
Complete all of the questions, study the rationales, and proceed to the Web-based 20-question posttest. Earn a passing score on the posttest and receive instructions on how to claim your CME credits through the ACCP.
NOTE: Content in the print book and app formats of ACCP-SEEK® is identical. CME credit can only be claimed for one format.
The ACCP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The ACCP designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per volume. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACCP-SEEK® is also available as an app without CME for a reduced price at: http://bit.ly/ACCPApp
Developed and designed by Amphetamobile
Other great features:
* Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
* Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, highlighting, and reference links.
* Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, ACCP curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
* Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again. On the iPad®, there also is enhanced figure viewing with double-sized (2x) screen capacity.
* Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access ACCP-SEEK® questions and answers once they are purchased.
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.0.1
Minor content fix
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado: 30/10/2013
- Versión: 2.0.1
- Tamaño: 35.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Amphetamobile, LLC
- © 2010 American College of Chest Physicians and Amphetamobile
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.
Top compras dentro de la app
- ACCP-SEEK CME Pulmonary Medicine Set 2$199.99
- ACCP-SEEK CME Critical Care Medicine Set 2$199.99
- ACCP-SEEK CME Pulmonary Medicine Volume 23 Set 2$199.99
- ACCP-SEEK CME Sleep Medicine Set 2$199.99