CHEST SEEK™ CME
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earn up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ while enhancing your knowledge of chest medicine with case-based questions to test your recall, interpretation, and problem-solving skills. Sample 10 questions free when you install the app, and earn CME for less than $4/credit hour on purchase!
The American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), the global leader in education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, brings you CHEST SEEK™, a self-assessment tool linked directly to the content blueprints for the subspecialty board exams.
This app includes all the case-based questions from the following print editions:
• CHEST SEEK Pulmonary Medicine: 25th Edition
• CHEST SEEK Sleep Medicine: 4th Edition
• CHEST SEEK Critical Care Medicine: 24th Edition
Installation of the CHEST SEEK app includes 10 free sample questions from each edition.
To earn CME credit:
Try the 10 free sample questions.
Purchase one or any of the complete editions for $199.99 per edition—less than $4/credit hour! Once you have completed the app questions, you will be eligible to take the 20-question posttest in order to earn up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
*NOTE: Install on your other iOS devices for NO EXTRA charge, just re-initiate the SAME in-app purchases WITH THE SAME iTUNES ACCOUNT.
Complete all of the questions, study the rationales, and proceed to the Web-based 20-question posttest. Earn a passing score on the posttest and receive instructions on how to claim your CME credits through the CHEST.
NOTE: Content in the print book and app formats of CHEST SEEK is identical. CME credit can only be claimed for one format.
CHEST is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The CHEST designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per volume. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CHEST SEEK is also available as an app without CME for a reduced price at: http://bit.ly/CHEST-SEEK
Developed and designed by Amphetamobile
Other great features:
* Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
* Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
* Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, CHEST curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
* Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again. On the iPad®, there also is enhanced figure viewing with double-sized (2x) screen capacity.
* Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access CHEST SEEK questions and answers once they are purchased.
What's New in Version 6.2
• A new log-in benefit has been added to this application--now you can sign into the CHEST SEEK app with your CHEST ID and password.
• If you already have a CHEST account, use your existing account information to log in.
• If you do not have a CHEST account, you can create one inside of the updated app.
• Previously purchased questions can still be accessed by restoring in settings.
Please note: this is the last update of this app that will allow for in-app purchases. The CHEST will offer seek in a new app with exciting new features in the near future.
Fantastic app and method of learning.
Please allow sync between iphone and iPad so that completed questions are similar between both devices.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 72.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amphetamobile, LLC
- © 2010 American College of Chest Physicians and Amphetamobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CHEST SEEK Critical Care Medicine 24th Edition$199.99
- CHEST SEEK Pulmonary Medicine 25th Edition$199.99
- ACCP-SEEK Critical Care Medicine Volume 22$199.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 23$199.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 21$199.99
- ACCP-SEEK Sleep Medicine 3rd Edition$199.99
- CHEST SEEK Sleep Medicine 4th Edition$199.99