By Eric Kille
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AcctPad HD for the iPad provides a mobile user interface to manage expenses by keeping track of your cash and account transactions. AcctPad provides the ability to categorize expenses, generate monthly PDF statements, backup, and restore with your desktop PC/Mac via local WiFi and more.
AcctPad HD can be used as a standalone mobile expense manager or mobile extension to your existing desktop financial software through the CSV export feature and wiFi Connect.
AcctPad is built on SQLite database technology and can easily support hundreds of transactions, multiple accounts, and multiple account data files. Easily switch between account data files, accounts, and years.
- Add, Edit, Delete Accounts, Transactions, and Categories
- Smart assist technology for easy on-the-go data entry
- Category TableView to summarize monthly expenses
- Passcode protection
- Generate PDF Monthly Statements - Export to CSV (Comma Separated Values)
- Backup, Restore, account data files to/from desktop PC or Mac via local WiFi
- DEMO mode to explore features and show your friends with out exposing finances
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Updated for iOS 5
- Fixes crash on attempting to edit a transaction
I like it But. . .
I can't figure out how to export a csv file. A weird address protocol appears for some kind of backup scheme but I need csv export capability that is easy to access and work.
Also, no feature to make expense categories recurring (ie monthly or quarterly). Would be very helpful to have that feature.
Do this and tou get 4 stars from me
Looks ok, but when I would change a category it would crash. I restarted my ipad and it still did It. So I uninstalled!
I can't tell you how it works because when you try to make your first entry it crashes, every time! Deleted!