ACCU-CHEK® Connect Diabetes Management App.
By Roche Diabetes Care
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Accu-Chek Connect App puts diabetes management tools in the palm of your hand. Features of the app include:
• Automatically transfer blood glucose results from supported Accu-Chek wireless meters – no more written logbooks.
• Get help with insulin doses with Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor. (Where available - prescription required)
• Automatically share data and access additional tools with Accu-Chek Connect online personal account. https://www.accu-chekconnect.com
• Share your diabetes information with your healthcare team via your Accu-Chek Connect online account, email, or text message.
• Easy to read graphs help identify trends and patterns.
• Advanced logbook options including: meals (size, carbs, or calories), food images, insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight, health state, and notes.
• Apple Health integration
Before installing the latest app version, it is recommended to back up your current data from the Settings menu in the App (Settings > Data Sharing > Backup).
The Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor feature must be activated by your healthcare professional with appropriate information needed for set-up and use.
The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is intended as an aid in the treatment of diabetes. The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app provides for electronic download of blood glucose meters, manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
If you need further help with this application, you can find your country’s Accu-Chek customer support contact information at www.accu-chek.com.
Connect App Instruction Manual:
© 2017 Roche Diabetes Care
Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Sandhofer Strasse 116
68305 Mannheim, Germany
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK CONNECT are trademarks of Roche.
APPLE, APPLE logo, APP STORE, IPAD, and IPHONE are trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 2.1.2-US
•Improved handling of Real-Time Clock (RTC) resets
•Fixed an issue with the SMS texting feature
•Improved Bluetooth data request timing
•Various additional feature enhancements
Broke with iOS11
Cannot transfer data after 11 install. Deleted app, deleted Bluetooth connection, now will not even connect to Bluetooth to create a pairing with the iPhone
After restarting my iPhone twice I was able to pair, it downloaded all my data correctly to my iPhone, worked as described this morning as well. Appears only needed a restart on the phone itself.
Not living this meter like I thought I would
As an RN I always considered AccuCheck the gold standard, but after using the app and all of the issues trying to get it to pair with my phone, I think I'm going back to my old Contour meter. I may have to enter everything manually into an app, but at least it saves me from having to play with a meter that doesn't sync and saves me from calling the non-helpful help desk. Wouldn't it be wonderful if ACCU-CHEK would just read the reviews and update the app?
After my original issues with IOS 10 the update to an 8plus and IOS 11 I’m having no problems at all. Connects and transferred with no problem at all.
Worked finder until I updated my phone. Won't work with new IOS 10.1.1.
Glucometer works fine and matched my labs but useless to connect and log.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 12, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2-US
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc
- © 2017 Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.