ACCU-CHEK® Connect Diabetes Management App.
By Roche Diabetes Care
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app provides easy tracking of your diabetes data. A choice of reports helps you identify trends and patterns in your blood sugar levels to support better management of your diabetes:
• Auto-transfer of blood glucose data from approved Accu-Chek wireless meters.
• Bolus insulin advice based on blood glucose and carbohydrates for those using bolus/basal insulin therapy
• Connection to an Accu-Chek Connect online personal account with additional diabetes management tools.
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your healthcare team via connected online accounts, email or text message.
Before installing the latest app version, it is recommended to back up your current data from the Settings menu in the App (Settings > Data Sharing > Backup).
The Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor feature must be activated by your healthcare professional with appropriate information needed for set-up and use.
The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is intended as an aid in the treatment of diabetes. The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app provides for electronic download of blood glucose meters, manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Small screens – less than 3.5in (8.9cm) diagonal are not supported.
New in version 1.2.0:
• Converted development platform to C#
• Added support for Accu-Chek Guide meter
• Various performance and usability improvements
• Added new options to SMS feature
If you need further help with this application, you can find your country’s Accu-Chek customer support contact information at www.accu-chek.com.
Compatibility: Compatible with iOS 9. See the list of supported devices below:
iPad Air 2
iPad Mini 2
iPad Mini 3
iPad Mini 4
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
© 2016 Roche Diabetes Care
Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Sandhofer Strasse 116
68305 Mannheim, Germany
Accu-Chek and Accu-Chek CONNECT are trademarks of Roche.
CE 0088 This product fulfils the requirements of the European Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices.
What's New in Version 1.2.0-US
New in version 1.2.0:
•Converted development platform to C#
•Added support for Accu-Chek Guide meter
•Various performance and usability improvements
•Added new options to SMS feature
Updates always mess up my data
Every time there is an update to this app I can guarantee that I will lose some of my data or some feature will not work. This last update it won't transfer to my phone automatically (has trouble pairing) and it won't bring up my logbook in the reports section. It's really frustrating to not be able to access anything prior to 24 hrs on the mobile app. This needs to be addressed.
It works fairly well but doesn't always transfer data automatically. User interface is poor. Minor inconveniences. Major issues are that you can't put more than one insulin type in at once and only 2 digits for units. (I have to put in 99 when it should be 100.)
Don't buy meter
Wanted to love this product but sadly it only worked about a week and will no longer transfer data. To the trash it goes. Glad I had a coupon for a free one. So no money lost.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 1.2.0-US
- Size: 64.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc
- © 2016 Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.