AccuGo for PKU
By Jeremy Cross
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AccuGo was designed to ease the day to day management of the PKU diet by providing a quick and easy way to track foods eaten. After my son was born and diagnosed with Classical PKU, I wanted to improve our speed and accuracy with calculating the daily food intake.
Phenylketonuria (PKU) is a genetic disorder in which the body can't process part of a protein called phenylalanine (phe).
This app is part of our journey with PKU, come join the journey with us!
- track Phenylalanine or Protein by changing mode in Options
- online synchronization of food records between multiple devices
- track up to four different individuals
- continues to work offline, anywhere regardless of wifi or cellular availability
- overview of day's running total of phe, exchanges and calories at a glance
- groups foods eaten together by selectable time periods (15mins, 1 hour, etc)
- copy/move/delete entries with ease
- built in calendar for easy navigation
- jump to the past to see historical entries
- historical graph shows totals over the past month
- jump to the future to plan menus in advance
- supports inline math calculations (eg. 1/3 + 1/8)
- round values up or down with a simple swipe
- automatic real-time calculation of quantity/phe/exchanges/calories as you type
- includes pre-loaded & searchable hand-picked USDA-based food items
- add your own foods and values to the database
- Community Food List provides shared items you can add to your personal food list, or share yours with the community
- track 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg or 50mg exchanges
- email daily food records by date range, includes summary of average over the range
What's New in Version 2.3.12
Added tabs for quick switching between multiple individuals.