By Corusen LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Accupedo Pedometer made good walking buddies in our last tests." [Washington Post, 10/1/12]
"Among cellphone apps, the Accupedo pedometer had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking.
With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
*** Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Use of Health app data
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Music player.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
++++ Notes ++++
● Tap a circular play button to pause/stop/resume step counts. The color of step count is blue during step counting mode, green during paused mode, and red during stopped mode.
● Accupedo starts to count after walking 10 consecutive number of steps.
● Lap is used to display step counts for a short walk. Tap a Lap play button to start a next lap.
● Please choose a sensitivity level that works best for you.
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
- Today widget is updated.
- Daily chart is updated.
- Built-in pedometer mode is updated. This mode does not consume a battery.
- Fixed bugs.
Works for me
Simple to use, counts my steps for 24 hours and then restarts itself, I can see my progress daily, weekly, monthly. Too bad the goofs writing bad reviews can't figure it out, but they know how to complain, lol.
I like that it keeps track of multiple days' steps, but it has locked up on me and stopped tracking and the reset button has been accidentally pushed, deleting my progress.
This app does not refresh every night, so I'll be walking all morning, thinking its counting my steps and when I sign on, I see the previous day's total😔. Also, the other day I was doing a walk fit video and walked 5 miles, it only counted around 4500 steps. Also, it does not connect with my weight watchers app. But I suppose, "what do I want for free"?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 26, 2016
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Corusen LLC
- © Corusen LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.