By Alexander McGuffog
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AccuRaw is a raw image editor and developer that delivers unmatched control over how your images are processed. Raw file formats from most camera manufacturers are supported, for example Nikon NEF files, Canon CR2 files, Leica DNG files, etc. AccuRaw also provides state-of-the-art processing for Fuji X-Trans based camera such as the X-Pro 1, X-E1 and X100s. A full list of supported cameras is on the product web site.
• Optimized for OS X Mavericks
• Precise control over demosiacing. Most raw developers give you one choice about how your image is developed - soft images with no risk of artifacts. AccuRaw allows you control over the internal operation of the demosaicing engine. Maximum resolution or maximum suppression of artifacts such as moire, or anywhere in-between. The choice is yours.
• Accurate, calibrated color workflow. Color not the way the remember seeing it? Tired of "content aware processing" and "hue twists" taking decisions away from you? Want your starting point to be what the camera saw, not "Hollywood colors"? AccuRaw has a 100% accurate color workflow end to end, and lets you explicitly select whether or not to use tone curves, highlight preservation, etc, etc. And of course, AccuRaw supports industry standard DCP (DNG camera profile) camera calibration files as produced by software from many vendors.
• Fits with your workflow. AccuRaw doesn't try to take over your workflow. It just fits in. There are no catalogs to worry about; your files stay right where they are, and AccuRaw never touches them. AccuRaw just automatically remembers your edits. A powerful system of presets and batch processing make work efficient, and you can output to any of JPEG, TIFF or DNG for maximum compatibility with your choice of post processing and digital asset management tools.
• OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Retina display compatible
** Note: AccuRaw doesn't do noise reduction or lens corrections - the image you get is the image your camera saw.
Raw conversion requires very substantial amounts of processing power and memory. While AccuRaw will run on laptops, performance is optimized for desktop systems. We strongly recommend the following minimum system specifications:
• OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later
• 4 GB system memory minimum, 8GB recommended
• 128 MB graphics memory minimum, 512 MB graphics memory recommended
What's New in Version 1.2.5
New camera support: Fuji X-T1
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jan 31, 2014
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander McGuffog
- © 2012-2014 Alexander McGuffog
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor