AccuroFit's mobile Health App is built for members to collect their training activity data and bio-data from multiple Accuro devices. Data is collected with little effort on the part of the member and then stored in a secure, private cloud for future use.
The new Accuro mobile Health App allows your members to:
• Record, store, and track in-club and out-of-club workouts
• Measure intensity by a unique points system
• Track progress over time by monitoring weight loss and
blood pressure improvement
• View real time heart rate displayed in colored heart rate zone
chart or dashboard
• View calorie burn per minute of a workout
• Record, store, and track weight and body fat data via in-club or
• Record, store, and track blood pressure via a Bluetooth Blood
• Record, store, and track activity via a Bluetooth Activity Monitor
* Sleep duration has been fixed, will no longer be doubled.
* Rewrite the reading logic of PAI value.
* Fixed the situation that sometimes the app will close the workout session right after start.
* Added a timeout mechanism in monitoring. The app will exit to Exercise page if no heart rate is detected in 60 seconds.
* Fixed an issue when logging in via Face ID or Touch ID.
* Fixed the issue that sometimes the app crash during a live workout if network disconnect.
* SLICE with FW 0.9.7 is able to enter the device settings page now.
* After a live workout, the PAI data will update immediately now.
* Fixed an issue that sometimes when the app goes from foreground to background during a live workout, the workout ends automatically.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool new interface
This new release has the coolest interface I have ever seen. I like the feature you can start and stop a workout session anytime and get a report this give me the flexility to record my physical activity of any kinds, such as move an case of water bottle up 4 floors in a building with no elevators. Connectivity is very reliable and say even in a crowded wireless environment such as in a convention center. The Addition of sleep data is great. I am happy to know that my sleep pattern now. Also, I finally can show off my beautiful workout to anybody who doubted my active lifestyle! I take vitamins too!
Blood pressure measurement is just as good as the previous version.
The added body metric measurement is very helpful for me to know if I have grown my bicep. Looking forward to the release of the digital tape measure the company has been worked on.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! We are glad you are enjoying the new interface.
Keeps cutting off
I have had two sessions in the last week where the app will not stay connected. The first time I did not realize it had quit til my workout was done. Today I watched it carefully and it quit on me four times! I have logged out hoping it would reboot when I logged back in. I have tapped “forget this device” and started over with pairing my Slice. According to your update April 11, you had fixed this problem which I wasn’t even having until your update. Help!
New upgrade DOESN’T work
I loved the interface and connected easily before latest upgrade. Now I have to log in using email and password every time. Only app in my iphone that won’t allow finger print access. I can link/sync my chest device to the software only. All other functions are non responsive. It is useless for me now.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. We were able to duplicate the issue with the finger print / face id access where it will not automatically log you in when you selected the username and password from the password list. We will fix this bug. Can you explain to us "All other functions are non responsive"? We encourage you to open a ticket with our support team to troubleshoot with you. You can call us at 877-409-0938 or open a ticket via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.