Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Though not made specifically for the iPad, AccuView is very functional and used with much success on the iPad.
Are you ever in such a hurry to get started painting that you forget to design your canvas or analyze your subject matter?
"Take time to save time." Use AccuView Art Viewfinder to get your composition and your proportions right from the start.
1. Take a photo of desired subject. Or choose reference from the camera roll.
2. Choose the window opening to match your canvas
3. Quickly change photo to B/W and use the value checker tool to check for proper values.
4. Choose from a selection of grids including the golden ratio or use no grid at all.
5. Using 2 finger method, enlarge, shrink, rotate and move your photo for desired compositional effect.
6. Alter size relationships, change value, color or thickness of frame and grid. Convert photo to B/W and use the adjustable Value Scale for in-depth study.
7. Save and store your project for future reference or email to yourself.
We hope that you enjoy AccuView. If you like AccuView, please give us a review and share it with your friends. We'd really appreciate any feedback you might have.
Thanks and keep drawing!
What's New in Version 2.3
Improved stability and ios 7 updates.
Does the job
I tried the other grid apps as a drawing aid and none of them satisfied me. This one does exactly what I need it to do. I needed the ability to adjust or rotate my image to grid and then lock and be able to zoom with grid. I couldn't figure it out at first then realized I had to save project and then goto view.
I really love this app but..
Years ago when I first got this app it was a life saver, but has my devices have got older they can no longer keep up with the updates. I really love this app but it crashes my iPad and iPhone when uploading photos, turning photos and saving photos. I really need this app to work, so please, please fix it! When it was working I would have given it a million stars.
Best grid app for artists
This is the best app to add grids to photos. You can get exactly the kind of grid you want, positioned where you want, using standard canvas sizes. An added bonus is a grayscale you can enlarge and move around. Very cool! Fantastic price, too.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 25, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Accurasee
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.