ACDSee Mobile Sync makes it easy for you to send photos and videos directly from your mobile device to ACDSee Photo Studio 2018 on your Windows PC over Wi-Fi.
Sending is as Easy as 1-2-3!
1. Select items you want to send
2. Tap the Send button
3. Confirm the target and tap Send
ACDSee Mobile Sync keeps track of which items have already been sent. Just tap on the Send button to send all new items, or select specific items to send. Quickly send to your default target by long pressing on the Send button in the app, or use the "Send New Items" application shortcut from the iOS home screen.
* Configurable filenames and subfolders based on predefined templates
* Optional sending of original and edited versions of photos and videos
* Raw and HEIC photo support with optional transcoding to JPEG
* Configurable support for Live Photos and Burst images
* Built-in metadata editor allows adding GPS and IPTC metadata to your photos
The ACDSee Mobile Sync app works with ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018, ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 and ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, available now at acdsee.com.
* Added Spanish interface localization
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a solution for me
I like to put the pictures and videos from my iPhone in specifically structured and named folders. I purchased ACDSee pro license and could not be happier purely for the ability to transfer pics to my computer directly. Seriously. I just transfer when I get a moment every few days and it’s in my machine in properly dated folders. I am not sure why more people aren’t already using this as much.
I’m so glad I finally found this app
I’m a longtime ACDSee user and have struggled with the iPhone to PC transfer for years! This app is customizable to my EXACT likings, which is incredible.
I had used google drive for the transfer for years and that process lost the create/modified date for videos. Then I tried Windows 10, but had inconsistent results. This app works in the background and hasn’t failed me yet.
Doesn’t copy original file quality
The program works as advertised, however it does not support Apple’s new HEIC File format. What this means is when you copy a file using ACDSee Mobile Sync, you get a small JPEG and an HEIC file. Whereas if you copy the same file using the Windows 10 File Manager, then you get a much larger JPEG file. I like to work with original files, so I quit using this program.
- ACD Systems International Inc.
- 26.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ACD Systems International Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.