An exciting new chapter in the Ace Attorney series!
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth takes the Ace Attorney series from the courtroom to the crime scene, leaving the legal battle behind while bringing the action to various crime scenes. This time around, the player takes on the role of famed prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, a memorable rival of charismatic legal eagle Phoenix Wright. Edgeworth actively investigates crime scenes in order to pursue the truth behind each case. By solving the challenging puzzles presented him, Edgeworth will work with the police to bring criminals to justice.
• Guide Miles Edgeworth through various locations, examine and analyze clues, work directly with characters on the scene, find contradictions in suspect statements, and get to the truth by presenting decisive evidence.
• Investigate crime scenes to search for evidence and confront other characters to find contradictions in their statements, to get closer to the truth.
• High resolution graphics optimized for modern devices.
• Utilize the all-new “Logic” system, where Miles can choose two pieces of information out of the various pieces he has collected and “combine” them to discover new information.
• Reproduce the crime scene using the in game hologram and discover new information.
• Experience the famously eclectic cast of characters of the Ace Attorney universe.
Fixed various system-related issues.
Ratings and Reviews
It would behoove you to download this game
I have never played the ace attorney series, but I decided to try this game because it looked different, and plus it had DS graphics🤩, (childhood nostalgia gets me every time). I am incredibly glad I did, the game is incredibly well done the characters are interesting and memorable, and rewards the player for using their brain
Finally the business model is refreshing; this is a PREMIUM game that lets you play the ENTIRE first episode for free, plus no adds! Then it gives you the option to buy the other episodes individually or buy the full game at a discount price. After completing the first episode, (which is worth downloading the game for alone) the full game was an insta-buy for me. This is possibly my favorite iOS game right next to Wayward Souls and IMPLOSION. Now if you’ll excuse me I have a case to attend to🧐
This is the best ace attorney game of all time. It completely changed from focusing from the courtroom to focusing on the investigation. But unlike the other ace attorney games, the investigation is actually fun. You can actually move around freely and investigate multiple things, and not only are the new characters extremely memorable, but a bunch of characters from trials and tribulations and justice for all were included too. This has been one of my favorite games ever, but there was also a sequel. It was only released in Japan and no official English translation was ever made. It was called dai gyakuten Siban 2 (DGS2) and it would be perfect to translate it to the iOS App Store.
Overall, this game is worth my one million cents.
Great game, bad port
I've been a major fan of the PW series for a while, it's one of my favorite series in general. The investigation games are one of the few games in the series i haven't been able to play very much, so I was excited to see the iOS port. The game itself still seems great, but the game seems to run pretty slow, and the updated sections of the graphics don't look great to me. The lag may be attributed to my iPad 3, but the tablet runs most games just fine. I'm rating it 4 stars because I do love the fat that companies are porting older games, such as the PW series and even some Professor Layton games. I want to encourage these ports, but I also want them to be good quality. Highly recommend this series.
- CAPCOM Co., Ltd
- 379 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2009, 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Story Set $14.99
- Turnabout Airlines $4.99
- The Kidnapped Turnabout $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.