Ace It! Social Feedback Mirror
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ace It! is the fastest way to increase your self-confidence and make a great first impression.
Developed by a social psychologist and a software entrepreneur, use Ace It! to prepare for job interviews, sales calls, or first dates.
ACE IT! WILL HELP YOU...
• Make a great first impression
• Perfect your job interviewing skills and land you the job you want
• Reduce anxiety and sail through first dates without awkwardness
• See how your prospect sees you on a sales call
• Get back on track if you become flustered and recover from any social interaction
HAVE YOU EVER...
• Flubbed a job interview because you weren't prepared enough?
• Felt awkward on a first date because you didn't expect THAT question?
• Thought you actually COULD have closed that sale, if only...?
• Wondered how others really see you?
DOZENS OF USEFUL COACHING TIPS
• Each question screen shows a professional tip designed to increase your range of expression
• Stretch your emotional range and learn the internal feelings that look good on the outside
• Ace It! integrates core insights from social-psychological research to help you succeed
MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU MORE
• Practice responding to questions you expect to receive
• Increase congruity between your body language and tone of voice
• Your own cultural code-switching practice — learn to easily adapt to different audiences and expectations and look your best
"Great practice for technical interviews." —Robert K., Silicon Valley
"I highly recommend using this before making a video or getting in front of a group." –Gerry B., SF, CA
"Ace it! has been a huge asset to me in my job search." –John L., Utah
“It’s very easy to use, I like that.” —Minneapolis woman who got a new job in an industry where she didn't have any experience.
"I had no idea I looked the way I did. It was easy to fix, I knew right away what to do, the very first time I used the app." —Elie V., Brooklyn, New York
"This is a brilliant app because you actually get better at being yourself as it records your responses to thought-provoking questions." —Douglas C., Instructional Designer
"I can't believe how much better I got after 3 or 4 videos." —40-year old New England web developer
"I would love to use this to practice interviewing." —College senior in CT, worried about the job market
"Well done!" —Jim M., New Hampshire
What's New in Version 2.1
• New module: Academic Job Talk for Assistant Professors. Specific prompts for tenure-track social science faculty interviews. Written by a department chair at an Ivy League college along with her friends, colleagues, and co-authors.
• Geeky: Backend service API updates.
• Also added additional love.
Great idea - only problem is that I can't stop the recording or find help or a FAQ
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 08, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Individuate LLC
- © 2012 - 2013 Individuate LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Self-Mastery UpgradeFree
- Job Talk - Asst Prof$4.99
- Date Night Upgrade$0.99