Ace Writer - Alphabet Free Lite
By Hien Ton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★ Try Our New Featured App "Aaah! Math Zombies" ★★★
Learn ABCs the fun way with Dancing Letters with music.
Teaches the following:
1. Letter Tracing with a guidance animation
2. Letter Recognition and Name
3. Alphabet Animals with Spelling and Animal Sound.
- Sounds of each letter of the word - Touch the letter
- Pronunciations of the full word - Touch the animal
- Animal Sounds (i.e. dog barks) - Touch the animal button
- Easy to Read in Bold Letters.
- Bright and Colorful Visual
- Easy for child to use
- Professionally recorded audio for clear pronunciation .
- Tested by Parents and their kids for ease of use. Design to be used by the kids alone or with parents in an interactive session.
Safe you disk space
I was hoping for something simple that would show the correct way to write letters. My son knows all his letters and draws the shapes of the letters but he does not form the letters in the sequence that we were all taught in grade school. I thought this app would demonstrate the correct way to actually form the letter but it does not. For example this app has you form the "N" by drawing two vertical lines then one diagonal line, when an "N" is typically formed by starting in the bottom left corner, go up vertically, down diagonally then up vertically.
The way we were taught to write letters in school, is different than how they are taught now. And this app teaches it correctly. Like the "N" it teaches you correctly :) Per the review I read earlier... They were wrong. My son enjoys it !
It shows the basic way to write with a few errors the person that complained about the N is right that they show the wrong way to write it but you never start a letter at the bottom so they are wrong in their correction.
- Category: Education
- Released: Nov 12, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hien Ton
- © 2010 BrainCounts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.