The event app for the American Council on Education’s 101st Annual Meeting, ACE2019, in Philadelphia, PA, March 9-12, 2019. Download now to browse meeting schedules, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors. Set up a personal session schedule, find your way around the venue, and connect with other attendees with ease.
Thank you for using our event app!! We regularly try to update our app for performance improvement, stability, minor bug fixes and to add new features for enhanced event experience!
Here's a glimpse of recent feature enhancements for this release:
- Session Enrollment via mobile app
- Sub-session Enhancements - one-off addition to the personal schedule and as bookmarks
- App/Event content and graphics update
- Native Social Sharing
- In-app game updates
- updated the Event Feed comments scrolling, and you'll now get a notification if you're offline.
- Added Attendee Profile Set up Wizard
Please note- Since it's a container app, new release features may vary depending on their customized usage within different events in this app.
- American Council on Education
- 127 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © American Council on Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.