The Antidote app is a resource for emergency care providers to have easy access to dosing regimens for a variety of medications and antidotes used for common poisonings encountered in emergency medicine. It is a succinct resource designed for quick access that is essential to emergency care providers. It was created by the Toxicology Section of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), the world’s largest medical association for emergency medicine specialists.
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 American College of Emergency Physicians
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.