Party time for ACG fans!
Want to get HD wallpapers? Want to be a ACG Master?
Then come to challenge your acg knowledge and experience in this game.
- Include 170+ ACG categories.
- Guessing anime name to clear level and win wallpaper.
- Two game mode: Easy(Grey Image)+Hard(Blurry Image).
- Support to request help on social network.
- Support to share your answer.
- Support iPod, iPhone & iPad.
- Simple flat and colourful UI design.
- Support to choose the faster server.
- Support to cut, beautify and preview the wallpapers
- Check out your wallpapers in Favourites.
If you want more categories, please give us a review or email.
Enjoy yourself in ACG Master!
1. New flat UI 2.0.
2. Optimised for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
3. Solved bugs and optimised for iOS 8.
4. Add save button for original size wallpaper.
5. Support to browse the wallpapers by pages.
6. Preload the next level.
7. Add game sound effects.
8. Cord data support to improve the cache read/write speed. Need to resubscribe the albums again.
Ratings and Reviews
The game consistently crashes
For some reason i don't understand, the app constantly crashes on my phone whenever i attempt to choose between the easy, medium, and hard difficulties. I have reinstalled the app several times and it continues to provide me with the same outcome. I'm disappointed because I was looking forward to using this app; but since I can't get past selecting the difficulty level... I'm afraid I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. Please fix this as soon as you can, I'm looking forward to your next update. Thank you for your consideration.
Everything about the game is fine except for when the names are in Japanese. Like sometimes i may know the anime but i only know its english name. Then theres the times when i have no clue what it is and the names in Japanese and i want to look it up but i cant because the name is bot translated. But in over all its super fun
A notification keeps popping up saying you can change your background. I keep changing server and background but notification still pop up. And when the notification is gone I press start and it loads stays on same page and notification keeps coming back please help me on doing this or fix please
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.