Using the Achieva Credit Union Mobile banking app, our members can view account balances, transaction history, transfer money, pay bills, and easily locate our nearest branches and ATMs. Plus much more!
• View balances and transaction history of checking, savings, and credit card accounts
• View balances and transaction history of mortgage, auto loans, and other lines of credit
• Manage notifications of account activities
• Transfer money between your Achieva Credit Union accounts
• Securely send and receive money to and from accounts out of Achieva Credit Union
• Mobile bill pay allows you to schedule, edit, cancel payments, and set-up e-bills
• Mobile check deposit using your phone’s camera
• Contact us easily for help or question about your account
• Find the nearest branch or ATMs
- Compatibility with iOS v12
- Improved bio-metrics setup
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- New branding with new splash image and colors
- Snapshot replacing Balance Peek
Ratings and Reviews
Not customer friendly
There policy for charging fees is ridiculous. There system processes checks before deposits so unless you keep a big balance you get stuck with a $34 fee every time. Had 2 $34
Charges and one day he went to the bank to discuss it since I had made a deposit that same day the staff person was not very helpful although she did reverse one charge. Her attitude was not friendly and she acted like she was doing me a big favor. Had three charges of $34 all on the same day I’ll go I had plenty of money in the account. Again I get stuck with the same person who was very unfriendly told me that’s the way it is and have a nice day
No snapshot (balance peek)
The new app refresh is nice and works well. However balance peek which allowed you to view account balances without logging in was advertised to be renamed Snapshot... However this feature is completely removed from new app. Nowhere on login screen is there a selection for snapshot.. Once logged in you can select which accounts you want in snapshot... But can't use it. I smell an update cooking....
Quick log in
I’ve had the app for a few years, I changed phones several months ago. Now when I try to do the quick log in, it says there was a problem and I have to put in my password. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still have the same problem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.