By Evidation Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be healthy. Do good. Earn rewards.
Join over 500,000 other members and earn rewards for doing healthy activities on the apps and devices that you already own, use and love.
HOW IT WORKS:
1.) Connect the apps and devices you already use with Achievemint. We support over 28 health, fitness and lifestyle apps and are always adding new ones. Now the app lets you see your progress, on-the-go.
2.) Earn points and cash for doing healthy things every day. Download this app today and earn 10 points to get started.
3.) The Apple Health app--already built into iOS 8 and later on iPhones --puts all of your health and fitness data in one place, and lets you track things like your daily steps without requiring a wearable device. The Achievemint app lets you easily and securely share the data you choose from your Apple Health app to earn cash.
4.) Get insights and motivation to help keep you healthy and active.
5.) Learn about joining our online studies and contributing your data to help advance medical research. If you qualify, you’ll also get paid for participating.
DOWNLOAD THE ACHIEVEMINT APP TO:
• Connect the health and fitness apps you already use
• Track and view your activity from your phone, on-the-go
• Get rewarded for your Apple Health app data
• Earn rewards for healthy activities
• Learn about opportunities to join research studies
• You must be a US resident to redeem rewards
• You must be over 18 years of age
• Connect your iPhone’s Health app and choose what data you want to share by tapping the categories on the screen
What's New in Version 2.3.1
* We improved the process of redeeming a reward within the app. It's now simpler and easier to redeem your reward.
* We fixed a few crashes which our members were experiencing.
* We fixed an issue that was causing some members to be incorrectly logged out of their app regularly due to an expired session.
* We fixed a problem which was causing the points bar to display the incorrect width when your total points change.
There is no point but to use your data.
My connected apps: FitBit, Twitter, and MapMyRun.
Out of grad school-budget desperation, I downloaded this in hopes of earning a little extra lunch money. I get that the amount is small, but I'm very active and, after reading some reviews on Facebook, thought I could easily get $10/month.
After a little over a week of daily syncing with all the possible features on FitBit (including multiple 10,000+ step days), I am on track to earn my first $10 two-and a-half months from now--and that's thinking optimistically!
There isn't a guide as to what activities have what point value. I would have reconsidered this whole thing (and still am) if I knew that I would only be getting one point every 377 steps (just as one example). It's also on 6 pts each, per day, for logging sleep, weight, food, and water.
Also, the app is really slow to sync and I've had to disconnect/reconnect apps more than once to correct a syncing error.
I appreciate the vision behind Achievemint, that it's more than just exercise but a healthy social life as well, there is no real motivation for either. If Achievemint hopes to be big enough to pay for rights to use Nike+ or Garmin, they need to fix a LOT of things first.
Unclear what you get points for
I mean, it's a great concept and in the end it does reward me for working out and keep me conscious about my physical activity. However, it's really unclear what I'm supposed to get points for. Sometimes I get credit for syncing food and other times I don't, I haven't gotten any points for sleep habits, and it's generally unclear what activities should yield what results.
Also, to be clear to potential users - it'll take you like a year to get $10 even if you're active. If you walk/run 10,000 steps a day (~4-5 miles), you only get ~25 points. 10,000 points = $10 aka it will take you a long time to get real money out of this...
I see so many complaints for how slow it is to sync and how few points you get but at the end of the day you $10 just for accumulating points for the healthy activities you do. Will it take a while? Sure! Will there be frustrations if you feel like it is not syncing fast enough? Maybe!!! But it's free money for the activities you ALREADY do so get over how long it's going to take you to accumulate the points and be glad you get rewarded no matter how slow!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evidation Health, Inc.
- © 2012-2016 Evidation Health Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.