By ACL Services Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your ACL™ GRC projects and data in real-time with the swipe of your finger from both your iPhone and iPad.
24/7 Project and Audit Team Management
If you manage a team, chances are you’re not always in front for your computer. You’re running from meeting to meeting and juggling a million priorities, all of which needs to be done within the workday to unblock your staff.
ACL GRC for iOS allows you to utilize the latest handheld technology like iPhones and iPads to stay connected to your auditors, compliance analysts, and other GRC professionals in real-time, thus avoiding pauses in their work progress while they await your review or feedback. With either device, you can:
• Instantly recall key project details during meetings and discussions
• Gain instant insight into the status of all your team's projects and findings
• Review your team’s work and sign-off on projects
• Respond to team questions within the app
Illuminate Risks and Opportunities on your iPad in Audit Committee and Executive Meetings
View the consolidated issues against each Enterprise Risk, giving executives and business leaders the context and insight to navigate your organization to better performance.
• View the details of each Enterprise Risk
• View the details of each Issue and Key Audit Finding
• View the context of your organization’s controls effectiveness (ICFR)
Free your team from dependence upon immobile desktop computers or unwieldy laptops
With the ACL GRC iOS, your team can utilize smaller and lighter devices, allowing them to easily execute projects and capture evidence from risks, controls, self-assessments, tests and audits, working from any location at any time. ACL GRC for iOS allows your team to:
• Attach photos, audio, video, and scanned document evidence from the field
• Quickly reference files and project plans
• Track the status of their projects
• Review notes, to-do’s, and outstanding requests from you while they are in the field
ACL™ GRC for iOS is a product of ACL, a global leader in software for audit, compliance, and risk management serving over 14,000 organizations worldwide including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 89% of the Fortune 500.
**IMPORTANT - You must have an active ACL GRC user ID to use this application**
What's New in Version 5.0
• Ability to work offline on the iPad by checking-out objectives
• UI updates
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: ACL Services Ltd.
- © 2014 ACL Services Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.