Ace your ACLS with ACLS Mastery! Featuring over 250+ practice questions covering ECG rhythm identification, pharmacology, and practical application, ACLS Mastery gets you score you need to get your ACLS and care for critical patients.
Whether you are a paramedic, a nurse, or a med student, you can study on-the-go with tutorials, quick reference charts, core knowledge rationales, and Megacode practice questions and quizzes.
Created by experienced ACLS-certified professionals, ACLS Mastery allows you to study efficiently- anytime- anywhere. Now you can make better use of your downtime and have fun while doing it!
Install the free version today and jump start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the app that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Upgrade to the Premium version with a one-time in-app purchase that includes lifetime access to:
• 430+ practice questions (includes 133 New Megacode questions) with detailed rationales and images
• 100+ ACLS reference materials
• 60+ must-know ACLS terminology
• 2 tough quizzes
• Content-based on 2015 ACLS Provider Manual and AHA Guidelines Updates for CPR and ECC
• Access in-depth information on assessment tools and common laboratory tests and learn how to interpret the significance of your findings.
• Review step by step instructions for IO insertion, pacing, and cardioversion so you can enhance your ACLS learning stations
• Includes our how-to guide to obtaining your ACLS Certification, along with test-taking strategies for the test
• In-depth statistics display your strengths and weaknesses
• ECG rhythms
• The BLS
• Primary and Secondary Surveys
• Special Circumstances
• Post-Arrest Care
• Core Algorithms
• Dosing algorithm for naloxone
Whether you are facing the Megacode testing station for the first time or tackling ACLS renewal, ACLS Mastery will prepare you for success. Content is based on current AHA guidelines, best practice standards, and tips from the experts. Let the ACLS Mastery App help you achieve the results you work hard for every day.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• ACLS Mastery - 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $9.99 each month
• ACLS Mastery - 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $59.88 each year
ACLS Mastery offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-237-7162 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Email us at email@example.com.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
Where do you get your data when preparing the practice questions? I recently finished a provider class using the most recent student book and was not able to find answers to several of your questions in the student manual.
Thank you for the review and question! As noted in the app, our content is based on the 2015 AHA Instructor Manual, supplemental materials, and AHA science publications. Check out AHA supporting pubs online: https://eccguidelines.heart.org Your student manual covers only a portion of what you need to pass. One perk of our app–our writers are trained experts in ACLS, so you are learning the newest AHA science combined with expert advice. The app Megacode scenarios resemble what you will see at your practical stations. If you feel content is incorrect or have other concerns, our experts would love to hear from you! Contact us at feedback@NCLEXmastery.com
Need purchase info up front
I’ve done several questions during the free 24 hours and it seems ok, however the price should be advertised up front.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it. If you have any questions regarding the price, we would be happy to help you with that. We can be reached directly at email@example.com. We typically respond very quickly!
I have learned more simple going over terminology then I have learned working at the hos as an emt b in a month, I love my job for what I get to experience, I love this app for what I get to comprehend and understand further beyond my scope of practice.
Glad you enjoyed the app, thank you for the five-star review!
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 157.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Higher Learning Technologies Inc, 2016
- In-App Purchases
- ACLS Mastery - Premium $19.99
- ACLS Mastery - Standard $14.99
- ACLS - Standard to Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.