ACM Digital Library
By Association for Computing Machinery
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACM, (Association for Computing Machinery), the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society, brings you the ACM Digital Library.
The ACM Digital Library is the most comprehensive collection of full-text articles and bibliographic records in existence today covering the fields of computing and information technology. The full-text database includes the complete collection of ACM's publications, including journals, conference proceedings, magazines, newsletters, and multimedia titles. In addition to the full-text database, the ACM Digital Library is integrated with and includes unrestricted access to the Guide to Computing Literature bibliography.
Some features of the Mobile ACM Digital Library:
• The ACM Digital Library App is FREE
• Search, Browse, Save, Read, Share
• Integrated Conference Schedules
- see what will be presented at a conference ahead of time
- calendaring helps you manage your time while attending a conference
• Bibliometrics, Author Pages, Citations, References
• Customize shortcuts to your favorite ACM Publications
What's New in Version 1.1.0
The Conference Section has been enhanced to include features like:
- Filter Sessions by Tags.
- Display Exhibitors List.
- Quick Access to Maps and other utilities.
- Search Articles within a conference.
Sad this is the best ACM can do
The deficiencies are too numerous to list. No ipad support, obtuse menus, buggy & unreliable downloads, etc. A poorly and incompletely thought though design that doesn't serve readers well at all.
ACM should pull this app until they can put some thinking behind a design and competent resources on executing it. Journal reader technology has progressed far beyond the state this app is in.
A digital Magazine library which doesn’t work on iPad
First time in my life I see an App supposed to help you read magazines which only support the iPhone screen?
How this even pass any approval in their project to ship an App?
No support for iPad = no serious product for reading.
Nice to have DL at fingertips, but would be nicer if it worked in both the orientations - portrait & landscape on iPhone-6plus
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Association for Computing Machinery
- © 2014 ACM Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.