ACM, (Association for Computing Machinery), the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society, brings you the ACM Digital Library.
The ACM Digital Library is the most comprehensive collection of full-text articles and bibliographic records in existence today covering the fields of computing and information technology. The full-text database includes the complete collection of ACM's publications, including journals, conference proceedings, magazines, newsletters, and multimedia titles. In addition to the full-text database, the ACM Digital Library is integrated with and includes unrestricted access to the Guide to Computing Literature bibliography.
Some features of the Mobile ACM Digital Library:
• The ACM Digital Library App is FREE
• Search, Browse, Save, Read, Share
• Integrated Conference Schedules
- see what will be presented at a conference ahead of time
- calendaring helps you manage your time while attending a conference
• Bibliometrics, Author Pages, Citations, References
• Customize shortcuts to your favorite ACM Publications
The Conference Section has been enhanced to include features like:
- Added Books to Browse Screen.
- Fixed Minor Bugs
Ratings and Reviews
This app doesn’t work
I can’t save any journals to read offline. I’ll update my rating if it starts working.
First, it needs a real ipad interface. How something designed to show documents wouldn't better support larger-screened devices is odd.
Second, I find it really hard to find entries from specific conferences. You can find the schedule easy enough but no link over to the proceedings?
- Association for Computing Machinery
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 ACM Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.