ACMC App provides an easy way for patients to report their symptoms to their own ACMC provider. easily tracks, securely stores and conveniently shares your health profile from the palm of your hand. Designed perfectly for the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, you can customize the app to help manage your medications and alert you to adverse drug interactions. You’re also able to track vitals such as blood pressure, cholesterol or glucose level with the option of producing custom reports that enable you and your doctor to make more informed decisions. As a bonus, the app tracks exercise routines and aids in contacting 911 and family or friends through the push of one button. These features, and more, are all available with ACMC.
* Care Coordination feature allows caregivers to view and change the medical records of a family member. Share stories and process requests and get notifications on out of range vitals such as blood pressure.
* Medication Tracker – Customize the app by entering medications and vitamins into ACMC App and it will help you manage your intake routine. The app will also alert you to adverse drug interaction when evaluating new medications.
* Track your vitals – From blood pressure to glucose levels, GenieMD will help you keep track and monitor the vitals that matter most.
* Condition Monitoring - With ACMC App you can help manage your condition with a holistic view of the different factors impacting your overall well-being.
* Fitness Aid - Keep track of your favorite exercise routines, workout duration and calories burned to keep pace with your fitness goals.
* Emergency Contacts – In the press of one button, you can contact 911, family and friends to help when you need it most.
* Education - ACMC App pulls knowledge from the most trustworthy sources in the cloud so you can get smarter about your health and make informed decision.
We integrate with Apple HealthKit and all data sent by devices and apps to Apple Health is also received by Friendly. We currently subscribe to blood pressure, heart rate, glucose level, weight, temperature and height.To see the integration with Apple HealthKit, reveal the back panel by tapping on the icon on top left, then tap on Devices and Apps to see the Health Kit integrations.
Fixed Dependent List refresh issue when a new dependent was created.
- Affiliated Community Medical Centers, P.A.
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © GenieMD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.