The Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI) is a project of the American Congress of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (ACOG), District II. The SMI works with obstetric hospitals across New York State to implement standard approaches to care – “bundles” – for the leading causes of maternal mortality – hemorrhage, severe hypertension, and venous thromboembolism.
Access all of the SMI’s materials via the app, including:
· Risk assessment tables
· Clinical presentation slide decks
· Guidance documents
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, really well done app
Great materials, well organized, putting useful and urgent information at a doctor’s fingertips
- Fountainhead Mobile Solutions LLC
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Fountainhead Mobile Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.