Join over 4 million people who have started on the path to a brighter financial future with Acorns! From investing spare change every day to saving for later with tax advantages and spending smarter, get Acorns and grow your oak!
• Invest as little as $5 into diversified portfolios built with help from a Nobel Prize winning economist
• Easily invest over time with Recurring Investments daily, weekly or monthly and One-Time Investments when you have extra cash
• Spend smarter with Acorns Spend, the only checking account with a debit card that saves and invests for you
• Earn Found Money from hundreds of brands that automatically invest in you when you shop
• Save for later with Acorns Later — the easiest way to open an IRA and save for retirement
• Grow your knowledge with the best money advice you never got, right in your Acorns app
• Grow wealth over time with smart portfolios that automatically rebalance as the market shifts, built to maximize returns for your level of risk
• Put your dividends to work when we automatically re-invest them for you
• Check your performance and change your potential, right from your app
• Withdraw anytime — at no charge
• We're serious about security. Your data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Plus, Acorns Securities, LLC is a Member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), so your investments are protected up to $500,000
We believe you should be able to get a lot for a little: only $1/month for Acorns Core, $2/month for Acorns Core + Acorns Later and $3/month for Acorns Core + Acorns Later + Acorns Spend — until you have $1 million invested with us.
This app is operated by Acorns Advisers, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Acorns by Acorns Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value, including the loss of principal. Please consider your objectives and Acorns fees before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future results. "Acorns", the Acorns logo and "Invest the Change" are registered trademarks of Acorns Grow Incorporated. Copyright © 2018 Acorns and/or its affiliates.
Information about FINRA is available at www.finra.org. Explanatory brochures about SIPC protection are available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
To add more ways to help you grow, we’re growing our app!
- Your new Present screen features each Acorns product so it’s easy to get around.
- Tap ‘Invest for your future’ to access your investment features.
- Your core investment account has a new name, Acorns Core.
- Find Performance right on your Core, Later or Present screens.
- Pre-order Acorns Spend — the only checking account with a debit card that saves and invests for you.
Update your Acorns app for more. Thank you for growing with us!
Ratings and Reviews
"What's my account balance?"
No Feedback on Account Setup
Acorns has since solved my problem, turns out they were simply experiencing a serious backlog to new accounts looking forward to the weeks ahead to see how much I can round up on my card transactions.
—— old review below—-
Like everyone I was very excited to start rounding up sadly I never had the opportunity to experience any of the feature sets Acorns has to offer. The account setup was pretty easy and enjoyable although finding out after signing my certificate that it still would take 1 - 3 business days to verify my account was a bit disappointing but I get it. Here is where Acorns fell short, till this day 5 days later it still says I need to wait 1 - 3 business days for my account to be setup, uh hello it’s been 5 days! Like any American on day 3 I picked up the phone and called support, I was on the phone for about an hour before I got disconnected due to interruptions in service. I also tried email support but have heard nothing, no confirmation to my email over my support ticket nothing, maybe somethings up with my email but at this point I would prefer to speak with a human being and I think any service offering to make transactions from your bank account should support quick and easy customer service. I am open to changing my review if I ever get any support to rectify this rogue issue.
Hi there, we are very sorry to hear about your experience and we'd like another chance to assist you with your account. Please email us at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Notifications Reply June 5 post
It is beyond me how some kind person could write an entire paragraph - and me a similar-length reply - on an updated accounting procedure involving a fee of one dollar to Acorn (see June 5 post). The Acorn world was informed way in advance of it (see Acorn reply). Don’t blog Acorn, write them directly because the comment is not helping others! If someone needs help, they are there.
Maybe missing here is that most likely this customer overdrew their checking account from other items on that day and was then assessed an overdraft fee on each item, including $30 on the very worthy $1 Acorn account fee. If there is not a comfort level in your checkbook above $1, I can suggest that a great part of the Acorn model is investing your loose change to your benefit. Sounds to me like your loose change is lost so why even join Acorn? You gave Acorn a one star and called them a scam based on what you wrote?
I give Acorn 5 stars, do not know them or work for them, because the Acorn message is clear. Put an emphasis on your small dollar investing and big dollar future results can be yours. Find your comfort level and make a plan. The acorn did not fall far from the tree - it fell right into my portfolio. I consider Acorn to be a great partner to help me grow financially.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.