Join over 4 million people who have started on the path to a brighter financial future with Acorns! From investing spare change every day to saving for later with tax advantages and spending smarter, get Acorns and grow your oak!
• Invest as little as $5 into diversified portfolios built with help from a Nobel Prize winning economist
• Easily invest over time with Recurring Investments daily, weekly or monthly and One-Time Investments when you have extra cash
• Spend smarter with Acorns Spend, the only checking account with a debit card that saves and invests for you
• Earn Found Money from hundreds of brands that automatically invest in you when you shop
• Save for later with Acorns Later — the easiest way to open an IRA and save for retirement
• Grow your knowledge with the best money advice you never got, right in your Acorns app
• Grow wealth over time with smart portfolios that automatically rebalance as the market shifts, built to maximize returns for your level of risk
• Put your dividends to work when we automatically re-invest them for you
• Check your performance and change your potential, right from your app
• Withdraw anytime — at no charge
• We're serious about security. Your data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Plus, Acorns Securities, LLC is a Member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), so your investments are protected up to $500,000
We believe you should be able to get a lot for a little: only $1/month for Acorns Core, $2/month for Acorns Core + Acorns Later and $3/month for Acorns Core + Acorns Later + Acorns Spend — until you have $1 million invested with us.
This app is operated by Acorns Advisers, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Acorns by Acorns Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value, including the loss of principal. Please consider your objectives and Acorns fees before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future results. "Acorns", the Acorns logo and "Invest the Change" are registered trademarks of Acorns Grow Incorporated. Copyright © 2018 Acorns and/or its affiliates.
Information about FINRA is available at www.finra.org. Explanatory brochures about SIPC protection are available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made some updates:
- Quick actions are now at the top of your Core and Later screens so you can easily make One-Time Investments and withdrawals.
- The $5 Round-Ups Tracker is here! Just scroll down your Core screen. You can find your Round-Ups summary card there, too.
- If you use Manual Round-Ups, make them right from your Present or Core screens.
- View your individual Round-Ups transactions in one tap.
Look out for more updates as we listen, learn, and grow with you!
Ratings and Reviews
"What's my account balance?"
No Feedback on Account Setup
Acorns has since solved my problem, turns out they were simply experiencing a serious backlog to new accounts looking forward to the weeks ahead to see how much I can round up on my card transactions.
—— old review below—-
Like everyone I was very excited to start rounding up sadly I never had the opportunity to experience any of the feature sets Acorns has to offer. The account setup was pretty easy and enjoyable although finding out after signing my certificate that it still would take 1 - 3 business days to verify my account was a bit disappointing but I get it. Here is where Acorns fell short, till this day 5 days later it still says I need to wait 1 - 3 business days for my account to be setup, uh hello it’s been 5 days! Like any American on day 3 I picked up the phone and called support, I was on the phone for about an hour before I got disconnected due to interruptions in service. I also tried email support but have heard nothing, no confirmation to my email over my support ticket nothing, maybe somethings up with my email but at this point I would prefer to speak with a human being and I think any service offering to make transactions from your bank account should support quick and easy customer service. I am open to changing my review if I ever get any support to rectify this rogue issue.
Hi there, we are very sorry to hear about your experience and we'd like another chance to assist you with your account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Good idea but bad website and too much advertising
The idea is great. I’m currently at a negative (5%) return, which is mainly attributed to when I started investing because the market started to slump. The website isn’t very functional nor dynamic. I hope they change their website to something like Robinhood’s, which is very user friendly and dynamic. They also don’t have all these advertisements, which is super annoying. Every time I click my performance history, it directs me to the Acorns Card Registration which is an annoying glitch. My “All” historical chart also doesn’t reflect any gains/losses, which is also annoying. My round up multiplier says it’s off, but it’s still rounding up my investments. Little things need to be changed like being able to click the acorn in the top left to bring you to the homepage, and being able to upload a profile picture in the top right. The best advice I would give is to replicate robinhood’s website and at least make the website full-screen. The ads are ridiculous. At least give us the choice to say we don’t want the acorns spending or later and then take it off our homepage. I want to get the card, but I’m just waiting until they make the website and all more functional. Last thing I want is my checking account to be full of things that don’t work and strange glitches.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.