ACP Flashcards: Internal Medicine Board Review
By American College of Physicians
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACP Flashcards: Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) offers over 200 flashcards across 16 categories - perfect for studying for the ABIM exam quickly and on-the-go. The flashcards are available for free to attendees of the live Internal Medicine Board Review courses and MOC Exam Prep courses offered by ACP as well as purchasers of the course recordings provided by our partner, Playback Now. This app provides additional content that can be used to refresh your knowledge gained during these courses and ensure that you are ready for your exam.
- Over 200 cards across 16 categories
- The ability to mark flashcards correct or incorrect
- After finishing a category, users are invited to review flashcards that they marked incorrect, retry them all, or move on to another category
- The ability to create custom sets of cards to focus your studies
The ACP IMBR courses provide:
- A comprehensive review that is guided by the blueprint of the ABIM exam
- Interactive case-based studies for an engaging learning experience
- Tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen your confidence
- Instruction by expert faculty with many years experience
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American College of Physicians
- © 2014 American College of Physicians
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.