Access comprehensive ACP Internal Medicine Meeting information with the new ACP Meetings app. Explore the rich educational and networking opportunities, access CME and MOC, view handouts and take notes directly within the app. Build your own schedule to ensure that you get the most out of the conference.
This single app also includes access for registrants of other ACP meetings, such as the ACP Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) courses, and is automatically updated with the most current information.
Additional information included in the app:
- Links to handouts and other session materials
- Interactive maps and floor plans of the conference centers
- Exhibitor information, hall maps, and booth locations
- Conference news and social media integration
Personalized features allow you to:
- Build your own schedule and synch it across multiple devices
- Participate in live polls and audience response opportunities
- Make notes about sessions and exhibitors
- Set reminders and notifications
- Link to session recordings (add to your wishlist or purchase directly)
- Create an attendee profile and communicate with other attendees within the app
- Bookmark sessions, events, and other frequently accessed content for easy access
Thank you for using our events app!! We regularly try to update our app for performance improvement, stability, minor bug fixes and to add new features for enhanced event experience!
Here's a glimpse of recent feature enhancements for this release:
- More ways to find your events! Now you can search by event password.
- Sub-session Enhancements - one off addition to personal schedule and as bookmarks
- App/Event content and graphics update
- Native Social Sharing
- updated the Event Feed comments scrolling, and you'll now get a notification if you're offline.
- Added Attendee Profile Set up Wizard
Since it's a container app,new release features may vary depending on their customized usage within different events in this app.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't let me sign in
Tried using Facebook account. But still doesn't let me log in. Please fix.
- American College of Physicians
- 135.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 American College of Physicians
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.