With Acronis Files Advanced you can safely access your business files from anywhere and any device. You can easily share documents with colleagues, customers and vendors, keeping files and data secure and private, where only you and your organization can touch them. The app is designed for extreme ease of use, combined with unparalleled security, privacy and management capabilities.
Files can be stored on your company’s Windows file servers, SharePoint, and NAS devices.
NOTE: The free Acronis Files Advanced iOS app is used with your company's Acronis Files Advanced servers. Please contact your company's IT group for details on setting up this app.
With Acronis Files Advanced, iPad and iPhone users can:
- Find and preview files located in the company’s file servers, SharePoint and NAS servers
- Edit & create MS Office documents and text files within the app!
- Annotate PDF files within the app
- Search for files by filename or file contents
- Access network home folders
- Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
- Store files & folders locally on the mobile device for anytime, anywhere access
- Automatically 1-way or 2-way sync folders and files from server to device
- Receive files from other apps for saving to a server or storing locally
- Copy files from the device’s photo library and save them to a server
- Share and collaborate on files and folders, with full centralized audit trail and available sharing policy restrictions
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders on a server
- And many more features
Acronis Files Advanced secures your organization’s files:
- IT can selectively remote wipe all app files and configurations on lost or stolen devices
- Encrypts all files stored in the Acronis Files Advanced app with FIPS 140-2 certified in-app file encryption
- Encrypts all network communication with the secure HTTPS protocol
- Enforces your organizations established access rights with Active Directory integration
- Supports HTTPS Reverse Proxy password and certificate authentication
Your IT staff configures and manages Acronis Files Advanced:
- Configure the Acronis Files Advanced app over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Set policies to configure security settings, servers, shares and home directories, app features and much more
- Whitelist or blacklist the iOS apps that Acronis Files Advanced allows files to be opened into
- Track the status of each device accessing your Acronis Files Advanced server
This app is compatible with Acronis Files Advanced, Acronis Access Connect and Acronis Files Cloud.
Note: Acronis Files Advanced can function as a MobileIron AppConnect Enabled app and as part of the AppConnect ecosystem providing additional mobile device management capabilities. Consult our online documentation for more details.
added support for iOS 12
bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Audio files will not play after ios11
All audio files will not play in app after the update. I am forced to email them to myself to listen to them.
This is an excellent enterprise app
If you are not an enterprise network user this is not for you. I tested this as well as two other products. Mobilecho was hands down the easiest to install and configure. The back end is pricey, but you don't get this grade product for free. If you need windows smb shares accessible on your iOS devices, this is the product to buy.
Good secure file management app
My company just allowed its mobile workforce access to our secure company files using this app. It works great, is very fast, and has been stable on both my iPhone 5 and iPad2. The only thing I don’t like is that it forces landscape mode on the iPad—offer this as an option and you get five stars.
- Group Logic, Inc.
- 148.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Acronis International GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.