**Note: This is a free mobile app which will only work for existing ACT Online Prep users.
The ACT Online Prep™ app gives you convenient access anytime, anywhere to the best interactive ACT test prep option available—because it is from the creators of the ACT.
AOP is the only ACT official online test prep product that provides you with a predicted ACT test score. It also gives you access to a rich library of study resources and charts a study path tailored just for you so you’ll do your best when you take the ACT.
With ACT Online Prep, you can:
* Refresh your knowledge in all of the academic content areas assessed by the ACT
* Take a short-form ACT test to receive a predicted ACT score range
* Identify your strengths—and work on areas where you could improve
* Follow a personalized learning path based on your short-form ACT results to build confidence and prepare efficiently
* Adjust your schedule based on your timeline for taking the ACT
* Reinforce your learning with practice questions and explanations of answers
* Simulate the test-taking experience using an actual ACT test
* Play built-in games that help you review for the ACT
* Set up easy-to-use dashboards to monitor your progress at a glance and stay on track
- Updates to app icons
- Updated min target version from 8.0 to 8.2
- Various app improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for act prep
Are you scouring all over for the right ACT prep course for you? You've come to the right place.
The great thing about this program is that not only is it by the makers of the actual ACT, you also get to study at your own pace. Instead of buying countless prep books and doing these unauthorized and not true-to-level practice tests (for example PR is tailored to lower end scorers to get an average scores while Barron is tailored to more advanced students) this one is as real as you'll get. And not to mention the cost-it's only $40 for the program. That's the equivalent of 2 prep books (boohoo) or you could get 1/30 of a tutoring course. Talk about value.
My personal experience: I got this app about 2 months prior to my test date, and practiced a little every day. In the end I only completed 22% of the total course, but I was still well prepared for my test. I ended up with a 36 composite first try.
All in all, definitely get this program if you want to do well in the ACT. All the people complaining are technologically inept and don't realize that you have to have an ACT account linked with the program in order to use the app. I personally prefer the desktop version but this app is great for on the go sessions.
Loading my whole course
ACT Prep is a really nice resource for me! Because of it I can study at my own pace and in the comfort of my home instead of having to go to a class every week. But for the last month or two my whole course hasn't been loading. Whenever I click on my Historical Reports, nothing shows up. It's just a blank screen. I don't know if it's some kind of glitch or not, but if this could be resolved, that would be great. I really do rely on the Reports to see how far I've come.
I can log in on the go or on my computer with no problem. I’m also learning things on subjects I thought I knew well that I didn’t know before. 10/10 recommend for people who do not like the typical ‘do practice tests until you get it’ ACT prep work you’d find elsewhere.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.