A leading obstetrics and gynecology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica brings you the very latest information on the results of both clinical and research work from around the globe. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in obstetrics and gynecology:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View.
- Be notified when a new monthly issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica (AOGS) is an international journal on obstetrics and gynecology and related matters concerning reproductive health. The journal publishes original research in the form of main research articles and short research reports, reviews, overviews, commentaries, as well as editorials, letters to the editor and by specific agreement consensus statements, guidelines and other comparable material. AOGS is published in twelve issues a year.
The journal is owned by the Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology (NFOG).
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $249.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $249.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Update to Journal Branding
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica (iPad Only) $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.