By ShufflePoint Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACTEC Wealth Advisor provides wealth management professionals with mobile access to a concise suite of ACTEC resources and tools targeted to enhance financial advisor services.
The app includes relevant tax rates and calculators, convenient access to frequently-cited estate planning statutes presented in state-by-state summaries, a directory of ACTEC Fellows and insightful articles that examine developing trust and estate issues.
The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) is a national organization of approximately 2,600 lawyers and legal professors elected to membership by demonstrating the highest level of integrity, commitment to the profession, competence and experience as trust and estate counselors.
The ACTEC app offers various tools for their members.
· ACTEC Roster 2012-2013
· AFR/7520 Rates · GRAT Calculator
· State Death Tax Tables
· Domestic Asset Protection Trust Statutes
· No Content Clauses
· The Rule Against Perpetuities
· UPIA and Modern Portfolio Trust Investment Statutes
· States with Decanting Statutes Passed or Proposed
· Bases of State Income Taxation of Nongrantor Trusts
· Capital Letters by Ronald D. Aucutt
· Musings on Current Events by Stephen R. Akers
What's New in Version 1.9.4
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 10, 2015
- Version: 1.9.4
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ShufflePoint Inc.
- © 2012 ACTEC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.