ACTi Mobile Client allows you to view and control cameras on your smartphone or tablet.
Easy access to live camera and playback for remote and real-time surveillance.
Key Features :
1. Multiple sites setup (include CMS/NVR/ENR server & camera device)
2. Individual device access
3. Search ability for source or view name
4. Multiple channels of live view display
5. Snapshot of live/playback video
6. Optical/Digital PTZ control
7. Support Manual recording
8. Digital input/output control & motion indicator
9. Sending view to TV Wall
10. One channel playback with Time Track
11. Map (eMap and Google Map)
12. Event Search
13. Video Push
14. Audio Talk
Compatible ACTi Products & Software Version:
1. Software NVR3 Corporate: v3.0.13 or later
2. Software NVR3 Enterprise : v3.0.13 or later
3. Software NVR3 Standard : v3.0.13 or later
4. Software CMS2: v2.0.10 or later
5. GNR-3000: v3.0.13 or later
6. ENR Series:
ENR_G1_v4.02.09 or later
ENR_G2_v4.04.36 or later
7. INR-410/INR-420: v3.0.13 or later
8. ACTi Devices:
KCM Series Cameras: Firmware V5.10.02 or later
TCM Series Cameras: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACM Series Cameras: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
D/E Series Cameras: Firmware V6.08.30 or later
V Series Video Encoders: Firmware V1.02.30 or later
TCD Series Video Encoders: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACD-2100: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
ACD-2300/ACD-2400: System_FW V2.08.03 & Compatible_Channel_FW V3.14.19
1. Required setup of H264 video encoder and resolution at 1920x1080 or below for devices on ENR to view live stream in Channel Preview.
Improve compatibility with CMS.
Ratings and Reviews
Much better now Acti
If it doesn't work After installing this version then you need firmware update and possible update your cameras as well. If you are having trouble then please contact Acti tech support. They can assist updating remotely. Great work Acti.
City of New Boston, Michigan's poor attempt to hide the fact that the railroad continues to screw them. Bad solution by the city to choose. Camera never works at Sibley and Eureka which are the most important streets. Nice try. If I could give 0 stars I would. Neat.
This app is simply unreliable. It is able to load the streams, however when trying to select an individual camera for viewing, it shows a grey window in the place of a video stream. Zooming in on a stream is a multi step process, as if it was written on software designed in the '90s. Don't waste your time with this app, I've reinstalled it and tried every trick in the book to get it working properly and with no results. ACTI, you can do much better.
- ACTi Corporation
- 40.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2016 ACTi Corporation All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.