By Kronos Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Action Bowing - the most realistic bowling game on the iPhone and iTouch!
Kronos's Action Bowling Rolls a Perfect Game...
There are several bowling games in the App Store... none is in the same league as Action Bowling from Kronos Games. It’s about as close to real bowling as you’re going to get on the iPhone and iPod touch.
Action Bowing is the best and most feature packed bowling game on the iPhone and iTouch. It is the only bowling game in the App Store that features :
• 12 outrageous bowling locations
• 12 unique custom bowling balls
• Options to create your own custom ball from camera snapshots or photo library
• Listen to your own music on the iPhone or iTouch while playing Action Bowling
• State-of-the-art 3D physics engine for real pin action
• 4 different bowling style settings - straight, curve, hook and custom
• 3 different ways to bowl - flick, gesture and Wii-like motion bowling
• Pass and Play Mode so you can bowl against 3 friends
• Practice mode so you can set up a custom rack to practice knocking down those tricky splits
• Bowling Trivia featuring 165 questions guaranteed to stump the most seasoned pros
• Detail stats tracking
• Bowling alley, bowling ball and pins built according to PBA regulation specifications
• Stunning 3D graphics
• Full music tracks and robust sound effects
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Fixed iOS7 compatibility issues.
Updated graphics to support full iPhone 5 retina screen resolution.
Hi recently upgraded from the I-phone 5c to the I-phone 6s nod I can not play Action Bowling anymore. I love the game but not the fact that I can no longer play it. Everything I enter the app it goes to the first "Kronos" startup screen then immediately exits back to my phone's main screen. I have tried deleting and reloading the game/app and, doing a shut down and restart of my phone, all of which were unsuccessful. Please help somebody!
A fix for the new iPhone 6s Plus?
I love the game and I've never had a problem until now. Trying to launch the game on my new 6s Plus just shows the Kronos logo and then it kicks you out of the app. Any chance on a fix in the near future? Thanks!
So I have had this game and played over 16,000 frames since downloading on my first iPhone. I recently upgraded to the iPhone 6s+ and the game no longer works at all like so many others have said, I get the Kronos screen and then the app crashes. I've tried uninstall and reinstall, synced my phone and turn off/restart to no avail. Please issue a fix for this problem as soon as possible.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Atomic Bullfrog LLC
- © Kronos Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.