Action Camera Toolbox
By Harald Meyer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Action Camera Toolbox controls action cameras from different companies, including GoPro, Ricoh, and Xiaomi. The app offers live preview, multi-camera support, and a powerful scripting language, which gives you full control over the camera settings. Now you can write your own scripts for instance for exposure/focus bracketing, time-lapse, event driven scripts, etc.
!!! Import - Read before download !!!
The app ships with a free virtual camera device which you can use for playing around with the app and test the scripting language. Real cameras are available as one-time in-app-purchases. Please take also a look at the "Model information" section on http://www.tequnique.com/acthelp for device specific information (not all action cameras support everything!).
+++ Supported models +++
- GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi bacpac), Hero 3 (White/Silver/Black), Hero 3+ (Silver/Black), Hero 4 (Silver/Black), Hero 5, Hero Session, and Hero+.
- Ricoh Theta m15 and Theta S.
- Xiaomi Yi and Yi 4K.
- In-device/system camera (e.g. front/back camera).
+++ App features +++
- Change settings, start recording, change camera power state*, etc.
- Live preview*.
- Control multiple action cameras at the same time (including preview)*. This feature is currently only supported by Xiaomi Yi and Yi 4K and requires manual work.
- Download media from the camera to your device*.
- Presets allow you to store different, and fast accessible sets of camera settings.
*Note: The app features vary between camera models, and sometimes even between firmware versions. Check http://www.tequnique.com/acthelp for details.
+++ Example use cases +++
- Change action camera settings without having to worry about privacy or deal with automatic sharing features found in stock action camera apps.
- Control multiple action cameras.
- Script custom camera scenarios for instance for exposure bracketing (e.g. for HDR), focus stacking, surveillance, time-lapse, repeating tasks, etc.
+++ Disclaimer +++
- We are not affiliated with GoPro, Ricoh, Xiaomi/Yi cooperation.
- The app uses GPS to set the GPS coordinates for cameras which support this (e.g. Ricoh Theta).
What's New in Version 1.02
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 22, 2017
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harald Meyer
- © (C) Tequnique.com 2016-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable Xiaomi Yi 4K.$4.99
- Enable Xiaomi Yi.$4.99
- Enable GoPro Hero Session.$4.99
- Enable GoPro Hero 3 cameras.$4.99
- Enable GoPro Hero 5 camera.$4.99
- Enable scripting support for system (device) camera.$2.99
- Enable ACT remote camera feature.$2.99
- Enable GoPro Hero+ camera.$4.99
- Enable GoPro Hero 4.$4.99