Action Lists Lite — GTD Task Manager for iPad
By Metakite Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Action Lists Lite is a task manager and to do list based on the Getting Things Done (GTD) system popularized by David Allen. Action Lists Lite harnesses the power of the GTD system with an easy to use interface that makes it fast to access the information you need when you need it. Your inbox, context lists, and projects are literally at your fingertips.
Unlike other iPad apps, Action Lists Lite was built from the ground up to facilitate the GTD methodology. It's a specialized tool that makes no compromises. With Action Lists Lite you get the power and features you need to get things done in a package that's intuitive and easy to use.
Action Lists Lite offers a host of features that help you be more productive:
- Limited to 15 tasks
- Synchronize over-the-air with Action Lists on your iPhone
- Synchronize over-the-air with your free Toodledo account
- Search your tasks (including notes)
- Subproject support
- Quick Add feature for fast entry of batches of tasks
- Email tasks to others from within Action Lists
- Create a "tickler file" by scheduling tasks for the future
- Repeating tasks repeat on a schedule that you choose
- Sort lists alphabetically, by due date, or manually (drag and drop)
- Clickable telephone numbers, email addresses, and URLs in task notes
For full details and support, visit http://software.dazeend.org
* Featured on GTDTimes.com, the David Allen Company weblog!
What's New in Version 3.0.9
Version 3.0.9 is a bug fix version of Action Lists. In this version the following issues are resolved:
- Fixed a crash that can occur when changing the sort order of projects.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 07, 2012
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Metakite Software LLC
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.