ActionAgenda is a hybrid planner capable of handling to-dos and calendar events simultaneously. You can organize your to-dos with projects, contexts, and tags in a GTD way, and then convert them to calendar events easily.
Calendar syncs with iOS Calendars which syncs with Google, Yahoo, and MS Exchange automatically.
To-do list syncs with iOS Reminders and Toodledo at the same time.
GTD (Getting Things Done) is a proven methodology to free you from stress of managing complex tasks.
◆ Here's short how-tos on using GTD with ActionAgenda:
1. Put whatever comes to your mind in “Inbox” tab
2. Do simple actionable stuffs right away (tap on check-box to complete)
3. Make not-so-simple stuffs as project and break it down to smaller steps (drag it to “Project” tab)
4. Mark which ones need attention (drag it to “Focus” tab or mark star)
5. Make use of context and tag for further categorizing (drag it to “Context”, “Tag” tab)
6. Schedule it if it has a hard due date (drag it to “Scheduled” tab)
7. Make an appointment by drag & dropping to “Calendar”
8. Don't forget to review regularly to keep your trusted system current,
so that you know when, where, and how they can be done fast and easily.
◆ Features ◆
- Integrated to-do & calendar management
- GTD-powered to-do system
- Manage subtasks in project
- Sorting, filtering, and searching
- Drag & drop interface
- Group actions for multiple to-dos
- Various calendar views
- Automatic sync with Toodledo, iOS Reminders, and Calendar
- iCloud sync for settings and other data between devices
- Universal app : supports iPhone and iPad natively
- Supports today widget
◆ Please refer to "Developer Website" for full feature list and demo
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. ActionAgenda and Appeople are not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
What's changed in version 1.6.1
- iPhone X layout support
- Fixed the bug where calendar event's title and note cannot be edited in iOS 11
- Special thanks to all translators
Miguel Arenas : Español
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app, and works very well!
Quite a bit of work in features have been built into this app. I am pleased with both the performance, and price, and the balance between the two. Simple and clean interface.
I like the format of the app and it does sync well with my outlook account (by also syncing with ios reminders). Not seeing alerts for appointments or tasks even though my notifications are turned on. This is the same for iPad and iPhone app.
Lost travel time feature!!!
Love most of the updates in newest version, except that the travel time feature has been removed!!! It was extremely helpful to stay on time for appointments! Very disappointing!!
- Dong hyun Kim
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Appeople
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.