Keep on top of everything in your head, whether it’s movies to watch or the details of your next big project. Designed for busy people who live by making lists to stay on track at work and home, the digital card based design is a clutter-free way to visualise everything that needs doing.
Collect your thoughts in a calm interface with simple natural language like “Water the plants every Saturday” then let Actions take care of reminding you automatically.
• Create Action Cards to note things you do not want to forget.
• Type naturally like “Post status report every second Friday” and Actions takes care of the scheduling, reminders and notifications.
• Drag and drop your Action Cards into custom Lists to organise them intuitively
• Colour code each list to further personalise your productivity system
• Use the Schedule to see all of the Actions coming up
• Swipe on Action Cards to complete them, delete them and set reminders.
• Add free-form notes to Action Cards for extra details like phone numbers
• Get push notifications, you can quickly choose reminders for the Morning, Afternoon, Evening or custom times
• Create repeating actions with advanced rules like “Call Sam every second Tuesday in June”
• Automatically and securely sync all of your Actions to the cloud instantly
• To keep your lists manageable, Actions will automatically suggest Action Cards that should be rescheduled or deleted
• Use the iOS Share extension to bring lists from other apps into Actions easily
• Use Siri to manage your actions for hands-free productivity!
Actions is a sophisticated app for getting things done, but it’s even more powerful if you have Timepage. With Timepage installed, your calendar events will automatically appear in the Schedule screen in Actions so you can see everything in context. In Timepage, you can see scheduled actions alongside your events. Master your calendar events and your to-dos with the ultimate productivity app duo!
Actions is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode.
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskine-actions.helpscoutdocs.com/actions-terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/actions
We have put thousands of hours into creating Actions. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Actions please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
We're excited to present one of the biggest updates ever to Actions!
–––NEW FEATURES, IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES–––
• New layout for action creation makes it much easier to schedule actions and their reminders during the creation process.
• New layout on the action detail screen makes it easier to see what reminders you have scheduled and to edit both repeats and reminders.
• Improved layout on the new iPhone and iPad Pro models.
• Lots of other polish, tuning and general stability improvements .
We're certainly not finished and there's much more to come! If you've got a feature idea, tap Feature Request from the Help screen or visit https://bonobo.canny.io/actions and let us know! This is where our members and team decide on what we will work on for you next.
We are working around the clock to update and improve Actions. If you enjoy using Actions we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please email us. You can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Show me today's Action cards.
Obviously they are developing, and while I still use Todoist I’m definitely excited to follow the development of this app as I am an avid fan of Timepage. I hope one day I can use this app over Todoist, but currently the app does not live up to my expectations of a todo list app. However, it is also very disappointing that the creators of the refined Timepage didn’t create a more polished app before going live— it’s not like you’re doing something new, there’s plenty of good todo list apps to work ideas from, my favorite example being Todoist. Obviously, if you want users you need to work with the crowd who enjoy the brand, and the only way you’ll do that successfully is if you provide a equivalent experience as other apps such as Todoist. I think the possibility of a desktop app will bring great improvement, but otherwise it’s still a work in progress. Also, taking money before having a finished product? I’ll ignore it because of Timepage, but that’s a little... distasteful.
Developer Response ,
Hi 阁岚特 and thanks for your feedback. We chose to release Actions now, rather than once it has more features, since many customers love it and use it every day as it is. Releasing it meant we can help those customers and, with their much appreciated support, we can continue to release great features for everyone - like the ones you miss in your current todo app. We also provide a free trial so you can see if it meets your particular needs and aren't obliged to spend anything. We think it's a win-win arrangement for all but we appreciate hearing your thoughts since it helps us plan future releases. - MD
Useful for limited purposes
I’m not a big fan of the “tile” interface in general, it uses a lot of space for very little information, and this app uses it exclusively. If you just want to track a couple of especially critical tasks per day and be able to easily track when they’re done, and easily reschedule the ones you missed, this is a nice simple way to do that and integrates with the TimePage app, so it is especially useful if you rely on that routinely to view your integrated schedule.
As a general task tracking app though, it is very weak. The views and reporting are very limited, and the interface quickly gets overwhelmed if you have a lot to do or want to plan more than a couple of days ahead.
This is a good app for keeping yourself on track for a few focused tasks over a brief period of time. I used it very successfully for example to track my medications and pt sessions every day while recovering from surgery, by planning my routine a week at a time.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback! We do deliberately reduce the amount of information on screen at once, combined with really responsive fluid animations to quickly reveal more we think its the best of both worlds. Glad to hear you're finding it useful and best of luck with your recovery! -NH
Show me today's Action cards.
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 66.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $1.99
- 12 Months $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.